PDA

View Full Version : Hello All! :)

Skittles
Dec-18-2011, 19:16
I am Skittles. I will be getting Cliffs of Dover for Christmas and if all goes well, will be joining ATAG:)I live in Georgia, U.S. and am in a "regiment" for Mount&Musket, a mod for the game Mount&Blade Warband. I've been watching alot of Cliffs of Dover videos online and been checking out the ATAG servers. I was sad I could not be joining the first bomb night but if they continue you'll be seeing me there. I have a bit of previous experience on sims such as FSX, Lock On, Il-2 1946, and Take On Helicopters. I will be focusing on Cliffs of Dover, DCS A-10C, and Rise of Flight after Christmas. I'll probably come say hi to everyone on teamspeak soon.

Hope to see you in the air!
Lets go dance with the angels;)
Cheers,
Skittles

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-18-2011, 20:29
Hi Skittles, and welcome to the ATAG forum! Sounds like you have a solid background in flight sims. We look forward to flying with you on the ATAG server and certainly would be glad for you to join us on Teamspeak.

The Bomber Night went very well, with a lot of positive feedback and constructive critique to make the next one better.

Hope to see you soon!

Snapper

ATAG_Bliss
Dec-19-2011, 15:29
Hi Skittles,

Nice convo we had on Steam. Looking forward to you getting on coms one of these days!

:salute:

ChiefRedCloud
Dec-21-2011, 19:46
Hey Skittles ..... though I am not a member of ATAG I just want to tell you that you could not find a finer group of pilots this side of CloD. And incidently, I too live in Georgia just north east of Atlanta. So Welcome......:thumbsup:

Skittles
Dec-21-2011, 20:17
Yeah, I know Canton, some of my friends go there for shopping etc. I live in the
North Georgia Mountains:dthumb: