PDA

View Full Version : Greetings fellow wingmen

Seldanas
Dec-19-2011, 20:10
Hello everyone, my name is Jonas, but most commonly known as Seldanas by my ingame name. I'm 17 years old and have different personalities which can change from time to time, so I can be a quite varied person. I own a cat, a good computer, but still not a girlfriend :sad!: I have long experience taking orders and following orders to the best of my abilities as I currently are in a Line Infantry regiment on the popular game Mount & Musket. I can give and follow orders although I'm most comfortable with recieving orders at first so I know what I have to deal with later on.

That is all, thank you for your time.

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-19-2011, 20:20
Hi Jonas and welcome to the ATAG forum! :thumbsup:

We're a very easygoing bunch here, but very devoted to the Cliffs of Dover and the history of The Battle of Britain. I hope you join us on the ATAG server, be it the Allied (Red) or Axis (Blue) -- we're pretty much equally represented here for both sides. If you can, download and install the free Internet-communication utility Teamspeak 3. It works very well and increases your immersion in CoD tremendously. I guarantee you'll be warmly greeted on Teamspeak whichever side you choose -- we're good guys! :)

Hope to fly with you soon,

Snapper

ATAG_Torian
Dec-20-2011, 04:54
Hi Jonas and welcome.
Is Cliffs of Dover your 1st flight sim ? If so then then I second Snapper's
suggestion of getting on Teamspeak with whoever is on to get some good tips.
I wish I could interest my 17yr old son in CloD. He prefers a good knife kill in one
of those silly foot slogger, ground bound, (mostly) sniper fests. Good to see a
young man like yourself gain some truly important life skills in 3 dimensions ;)
Hope u have a heap of fun on the server.
Cheers,
Torian

Skittles
Dec-20-2011, 10:45
He has teamspeak, this is the friend of mine:thumbsup: We use it in the regiments in Mount&Musket

ChiefRedCloud
Dec-20-2011, 10:53
Welcome .....

ATAG_Snapper
Dec-20-2011, 11:06
Good stuff, Skittles! We'll be keeping an eye out for both of you. :dthumb:

Skittles
Dec-21-2011, 20:20
Well Torian, I'm a rare sort as I'm 12 and love simming. I am known to play the
occasional shooter but always come back to simming;)