PDA

View Full Version : Team Fusion Patch v4.3 - Release date is expected to be March 17th 2014 ;)

Mysticpuma
Mar-13-2014, 16:03
Team Fusion members and also Beta Testers are currently playing with the expected release version. This is now designated v4.3

Now while it was hoped it would be ready for this Friday (March 14th) and most likely is ready, we just want to make double-sure and so the decision has been made to postpone until Monday the 17th of March. This allows us to get download links and the readme details (for the final version) completed so hopefully Monday will run nice and smooth.

Hopefully we can give you a rough time when it should be ready too, in the next couple-of-days, so keep popping by.

These extra days testing are just to make sure everything is nailed down and ready, because it is likely to be quite a few months before v5.0 sees the light of day (although work has started).

Also, once v4.3 is out 'in the wild' Team Fusion on the forums, will be watching the forums closely for any issues that you spot that hopefully aren't 'critical' and then we'll be shutting down for maybe (on the update forums at-least) between 6-8 weeks. That doesn't mean we wont be reading the forums, it just means....in-terms of the updates..we're having a break and hopefully we can take to the skies online too and enjoy the fruits of our labour ;)

March 17th...you heard it here first ;)

(unless the world ends and we find a show-stopper :( )

Cheers, MP/TF

Taxman
Mar-13-2014, 16:15
And I'll be working at least 10hours that day:grrr:. BTW great to know the release date, prior to any other schedule changes, thanks for the great update:thumbsup:

Archie
Mar-13-2014, 16:19
Well now we know! I can relax a bit. :thumbsup:

Ohms
Mar-13-2014, 16:22
lots of happy drunk virtual pilots monday. St Patricks day can't get here fast enough:P

Steuben
Mar-13-2014, 16:26
:sobbing:

heinkill
Mar-13-2014, 16:27
Hah! Yes! I knew it. That was the exact date I predicted. Nearly. I will of course be out of town, but you knew that you evil sods.

Wait! I can send a lackey in my stead! Yes!

http://balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/minion-4.jpg

ATAG_Colander
Mar-13-2014, 16:32
Hah! Yes! I knew it. That was the exact date I predicted. Nearly. I will of course be out of town, but you knew that you evil sods.

Wait! I can send a lackey in my stead! Yes!

Ok, we'll wait till next friday then ;)

JG4_Widukind
Mar-13-2014, 16:32
:-P

Mastiff
Mar-13-2014, 16:41
or STEAM ENDs!:-P

priller26
Mar-13-2014, 16:46
Nice, thanks for the heads up :)

Tvrdi
Mar-13-2014, 16:53
uh oh monday

Roblex
Mar-13-2014, 17:07
...and I will be returning to work after two weeks at home with nothing to do :-)

Perhaps it is for the best as I will have people staying from Friday to Sunday and I would have been very unsociable if the patch had been released :-)

dburne
Mar-13-2014, 18:43
Well dern, and I will be out of town all week beginning Monday morning!
I was so looking forward to this weekend , but that is ok, next weekend will be just as exciting for me!

Thank you for the update so we now know!!