PDA

View Full Version : Il2 COD weather improvement and cockpit

geebeer2
Mar-14-2014, 11:17
Hi guys, I'm geebee from Italy, i'd like to know if il2 COD, in the future, is expect an improvement about the weather and the cockpit manage complexity.
thanks in advance
Gb

TheVino3
Mar-15-2014, 02:57
Anythings possible :thumbsup:

Weather is something we are always looking at ways to improve, but its a very complex/core part of the game so large changes to it are still a ways off.

Cheers :salute:

RedToo
Mar-15-2014, 12:39
Bad weather would be lovely!

RedToo.

JupiterJoe
May-26-2014, 07:45
Anythings possible :thumbsup:

Weather is something we are always looking at ways to improve, but its a very complex/core part of the game so large changes to it are still a ways off.

Cheers :salute:Thank you TheVino,

I just stared playing CloD after reading about your fabulous Mod on SimHQ. Very impressive. I wondered if anybody has thought about getting a petition together to ask the current Developers of Battle of Stalingrad if they could take another quick look at CloD on their lunch-break, or whatever and suggest a way to implement dynamic weather in the Campaign. From listening to their development blogs for BoS, they sound like a lovely bunch of guys ;-)

Logan
May-29-2014, 15:13
Thank you TheVino,

I just stared playing CloD after reading about your fabulous Mod on SimHQ. Very impressive. I wondered if anybody has thought about getting a petition together to ask the current Developers of Battle of Stalingrad if they could take another quick look at CloD on their lunch-break, or whatever and suggest a way to implement dynamic weather in the Campaign. From listening to their development blogs for BoS, they sound like a lovely bunch of guys ;-)
:yikes: Then we would have unlocks and dogs and cats living together..total pandemonium! :D

Continu0
May-29-2014, 15:54
From listening to their development blogs for BoS, they sound like a lovely bunch of guys ;-)

erm... well... don`t hesistate to try...

No, seriously... providing the source-code of CloD would be supporting the "concurence" for BoS, they won`t do that...

hnbdgr
Jun-02-2014, 11:09
erm... well... don`t hesistate to try...

No, seriously... providing the source-code of CloD would be supporting the "concurence" for BoS, they won`t do that...

totally OT, but: Concurence is the word that first comes to my mind as well:) Because the word in my native language is derived from the german word konkurrenz. However, it's not the right word. It should be rival or competitor.

Sorry for OT, I thought I'd mention it as I often have the same problem :D

Continu0
Jun-02-2014, 12:43
Sorry for OT, I thought I'd mention it as I often have the same problem :D

Ooooh, f***, thanks for mentioning it! Didn`t know that!