PDA

View Full Version : Requesting HE-111 Training

Oscar Juliet
Mar-17-2014, 03:08
I've been a strict 109 pilot for the entire time I have ever played this sim. I decided today to expand out to the HE-111 and have watched many youtube videos and searched the web for anything to help me out. I was able to start it up and take off from tramecourt and fly for a while before some engine mismanagement caused me to lose power and well crash. I'm in Texas GMT-6.

LuseKofte
Mar-17-2014, 03:28
If we can find a time suitable for both I can help you. I almost exclusive fly the Heinkel, but I am GMT +1

Oscar Juliet
Mar-17-2014, 03:34
PM'd you.

trademe900
Mar-17-2014, 04:26
Heinkel is great to fly. Just don't go over 2300 rpm and it won't skip a beat- full throttle. Another useful bit of information- 25% fuel is the most you will need for any mission on ATAG server. The thing has truckloads of fuel onboard.

Nada Zero has a very, very good video tutorial series for the Heinkel. Explains everything about it and even teaches you how to use the Lotfe bombsight too.

I can also teach the Lotfe bombsight and have a map for teaching this. Anytime... just shout.

Here is the link to the Nada Zero Heinkel tutorial- part 1 of 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoAkNtBXOcM

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-17-2014, 11:02
Hi Oscar Juliet, you're welcome to learn the 111 with anyone you wish, but I'd be glad to help you if you wish to learn from an ATAG Flight School member. If you see me on TeamSpeak just send me a PM through TS and we'll arrange a flight.

At this point we should probably wait for 4.3 since small changes are coming to the 111 flight model.

darkside3/4
Mar-17-2014, 16:07
I'm on the west coast and can guide you on hi alt and level lay down @ low altitude, but dive bombing is another story.

trademe900
Mar-17-2014, 16:46
Speaking of Heinkels, just then I bombed a guy from 4000 meters altitude and killed him on the ground.

...Well speak of the devil, Jarhead2b the poor soul is right here in this thread himself!

darkside3/4
Mar-17-2014, 18:31
Speaking of Heinkels, just then I bombed a guy from 4k altitude and killed him on the ground.

...Well speak of the devil, Jarhead2b the poor soul is right here in this thread himself!

I will hunt your for the rest of my days trademe and bomb you from 4,0001 ft. No stone will be left unturned.:salute: