PDA

View Full Version : track recorder

TWC_Fatal_Error
Mar-19-2014, 07:06
I try and run the track editor just prior to hitting create and everything freezes solid have task manager out and restart game each time.

I am running windows 7 ultimate, 16gigs, nvidia, 780with,ssd with AREO enabled on my desktop. Somewhere I read that only if it is enabled can you save tracks. Was this a misprint should windows areo be disabled or is something else wrong even with the new patch same thing. Any help would be appreciated.<S> Fatal

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Mar-19-2014, 08:32
I try and run the track editor just prior to hitting create and everything freezes solid have task manager out and restart game each time.
I am running windows 7 ultimate, 16gigs, nvidia, 780with,ssd with AREO enabled on my desktop. Somewhere I read that only if it is enabled can you save tracks. Was this a misprint should windows areo be disabled or is something else wrong even with the new patch same thing. Any help would be appreciated.<S> Fatal

I would definitely disable the windows Aero desktop. Change it back to a classic "theme"

I've historically had very good response from the Track Recorder, but I cannot check it until this weekend.

TWC_Fatal_Error
Mar-20-2014, 08:09
thanks phil no areo on desktop now all plain jane not running anything other than game no fraps nothing same thing locks up solid launcher failure have to task manager out thanks for your time sir

ATAG_Colander
Mar-20-2014, 09:41
On your launcher shortcut, right click, select properties and on the "compatibility" tab, select "disable desktop composition".

TWC_Fatal_Error
Mar-22-2014, 00:57
launcher was the problem thanks both of you very much