PDA

View Full Version : Couple of newbie 4.3 campaign questions

FightingSteel1
Mar-21-2014, 17:15
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but after searching "team fusion west campaign" on Google and looking through the sticky information, I haven't found it yet.

On TF 4.3, you have the stock campaign and the Team Fusion campaigns "East" & "West." Are those the dynamic campaigns? Or are those newly designed scripted missions?

Also, is there any updated information as to what works with 4.3? I'm looking for whatever is considered the best and most popular single player content.

Thanks everyone!

heinkill
Mar-21-2014, 17:35
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but after searching "team fusion west campaign" on Google and looking through the sticky information, I haven't found it yet.

On TF 4.3, you have the stock campaign and the Team Fusion campaigns "East" & "West." Are those the dynamic campaigns? Or are those newly designed scripted missions?

Also, is there any updated information as to what works with 4.3? I'm looking for whatever is considered the best and most popular single player content.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the party!

Yes the team fusion campaigns east and west are the dynamic mission generator campaigns.

For other campaigns that work with 4.3 look no further:

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/2756-il2-cliff-dover-now-very-good/page-9#entry98559

Heinkill