PDA

View Full Version : Motion Blur

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Mar-22-2014, 06:50
Lads,

I think it was when they updated it and everyone lost their settings, so maybe 2-3 updates ago I seem to have this motion blur in view when I pan around, its hard to explain but I didnt change anything with GFX settings..Ive tried changing settings to no avail and tbh its pi$$ing me off a bit as its completely ruining any immersion there..

Also..making sure its not just me but the GFX settings are very limited now right? no SSAO options etc like we used to have

JG5_Emil
Mar-22-2014, 06:53
You can turn it off, you'll have to pop over to the BOS forum and there's a bunch of threads about it....just don't make your own thread about turning it off over there or you'll be jumped on by 50 people :D

Foul Ole Ron
Mar-22-2014, 06:54
I think it's in the camera options. Something like cinematic camera. Switch that off and blur is disabled. And the graphic options have been reduced to just presets at the moment. Well probably get the full control back later.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Mar-22-2014, 07:17
Thks lads..

Lol Emil..I don't go there much anymore

hnbdgr
Mar-22-2014, 08:48
it's cinematic camera - switch it off:salute:

dburne
Mar-22-2014, 11:35
I think it's in the camera options. Something like cinematic camera. Switch that off and blur is disabled. And the graphic options have been reduced to just presets at the moment. Well probably get the full control back later.

I am not so sure based on what I have read over that, but do hope you are right.

I do not like these " pre-packaged" graphics packages that we have to choose from, I want the ability that if I don't like something, I can turn it off by itself without turning other things down or off - like SSAO... Motion Blur, etc...