PDA

View Full Version : Update #32 - The Backer Rewards Section is Finally Here – in Beta

ATAG_Slipstream
Mar-24-2014, 13:54
See here!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944/posts

Chuck_Owl
Mar-24-2014, 14:07
I just chose my backer rewards. No issues on my end.

Did I just see the DCS FW 190 available on 04/2014?? :)

ATAG_Slipstream
Mar-24-2014, 14:11
I thought I'd pledged $40, but it says I pledged $50. Still get all 6 of the current aircraft and beta access.

I'm excited!!! :thumbsup:

Marmus
Mar-24-2014, 14:23
Darn, I have to wait until they link my 2 e-mail addresses together to see. I sent them my e-mail, let's see how long this takes, LOL!

Foul Ole Ron
Mar-24-2014, 14:26
In the same boat as you Marmus. Still I'm just glad the site is finally here. Maybe all the griping can stop now and everything can be focused on getting development done.

gavagai
Mar-24-2014, 14:30
So glad to have some good news!

Marmus
Mar-24-2014, 14:36
In the same boat as you Marmus. Still I'm just glad the site is finally here. Maybe all the griping can stop now and everything can be focused on getting development done.

Once they update our info, we should see stuff here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/backer/

Found the link in DCS forums.

Ohms
Mar-24-2014, 14:40
Guess I am one of the lucky ones as I get a message
" your email and password do not match" will have to wait until I get home to reset password.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Mar-24-2014, 14:51
All good here..

Though I only pledged $30 (which I regret) I have chose 5 Aircraft and obviously have Beta access..1 of the aircraft is the 51 which I already have (thanks to ATAG Naz).

I didn't think I could then get another 4 Aircraft? Thought it was 2 with $30

As its a BETA page I'm guessing it will change back to only the 2.

Shhhh:recon:

Old_Canuck
Mar-24-2014, 14:59
Rewards page works ok here. Sure glad I reset the email address before ditching gmail. If it would make any real difference I would select 6 P-47s :flying2:

Archie
Mar-24-2014, 15:11
Pledged $50. but didn't expect to get 6 aircraft (although I already have the '51)
Thats how confusing it all was...

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Mar-24-2014, 15:13
Rewards page works ok here. Sure glad I reset the email address before ditching gmail. If it would make any real difference I would select 6 P-47s :flying2:

I selected all apart from the 262.. Not really my thing, be good to see but haven't got a lot of interest in it..I don't see a lot of servers including it so its a lot of work their end for something that imo wont be used a lot..I would of liked to have seen many more Aircraft instead of that.

Archie
Mar-24-2014, 15:17
I have a feeling the amount of flyables will change in the rewards section, which will cause more anguish and knashing of teeth!
:)
I don't think I was eligible for 6 for $50...

[MORK]Dedagain
Mar-24-2014, 15:50
Picked all that was available however problem with password tried to reset and no email received to do this:(:ind:

Archie
Mar-24-2014, 16:12
Do you have a forum account at DCS world [MORK]Dedagain? It should be the same.

[MORK]Dedagain
Mar-24-2014, 16:48
Yes I have Archie but it will not work. Have reset it and it still will not let me authorise my selections.
I can make the selections 2x all the plane sets the manuals and the t Shirt are classed as accepted but still wont let me authorise the selection.:goofy

Foul Ole Ron
Mar-24-2014, 19:28
I have a feeling the amount of flyables will change in the rewards section, which will cause more anguish and knashing of teeth!
I don't think I was eligible for 6 for $50...

It was confusing as hell during the KS but at $50 I think you're eligible for all 6 flyables in DCS WW2 from the flyables section + whatever options from the rewards section are available. I backed at $100 so got all 6 flyables + alpha + FW190 + P51 (which I already have and will give away). Nice to see the FW190 get an estimated release date of Apr '14.

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-24-2014, 20:12
Backer: Lolsav

Reward Level: $40,00

Beta Access: Yes

Listed in Credits: No

Available Rewards: 0

Available Flyables: 6

Your Selected Flyables

Flyable Status
1. Accepted
2. Accepted
3. Accepted
4. Accepted
5. Accepted
6. Accepted
Selected Flyables: 6 / 6

:woohoo:

Marmus
Mar-24-2014, 22:22
Just got an e-mail from DCS saying my account is now synched with new e-mail address...yay...I have access tot he page.

ATAG_Slipstream
Mar-24-2014, 22:30
Just got an e-mail from DCS saying my account is now synched with new e-mail address...yay...I have access tot he page.

Hopefully I get the email soon too then. Worth staying up a bit longer for :thumbsup:

TheVino3
Mar-24-2014, 23:55
All working fine here, I just can't decide which aircraft manual I want :grrr: :thumbsup:

Broodwich
Mar-25-2014, 00:01
FYI, I registered my DCS account under a different email than my kickstarter account. Today I logged into it and had no rewards (not surprised) so I changed the DCS account to the same email as kickstarter and instantly I got my rewards! Probably a lot faster than contacting them :D

Dutch
Mar-25-2014, 20:48
I'm excited!!! :thumbsup:

Me too mate. Gimme all them books. Boonchocks to the fleebin' tee-shirts, who needs em?? (Me :D )

Blib. MkIX....gimme....P-47...gimme....oh my word.....:goofy

ATAG_Flare
Mar-26-2014, 20:02
Ahhh. . . Finally. Fw 190, Mk. IX, here we come! I only pledged $20, which I regret, so I only get four flyables. Guess the Mustang and the Me. 262 are out!

flare

Screamadelica
Mar-27-2014, 05:38
Everything worked smoothly, I hope.... So many manuals to choose from.... :satisfied:

Dear Santa, all I want for an early Christmas in September is DCS WW2 and a lovely Spitfire and an ME 109K and a FW 190D and, and, and...:)

Mysticpuma
Mar-27-2014, 06:14
Lot of choices but went for Alpha access, P-47 and P-51 Manuals and the DCS World FW-190, but I'll probably sell the 190 as I wont be flying it :D

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-27-2014, 10:11
Worked OK for me. :thumbsup:

All six flyables although I already own the P51D -- at the full purchase price at the time! LOL. Looking forward to when the beta access becomes reality.

Catseye
Mar-27-2014, 11:15
Worked OK for me. :thumbsup:

All six flyables although I already own the P51D -- at the full purchase price at the time! LOL. Looking forward to when the beta access becomes reality.

Just think Snapper, if you prang one P51 you will have your own private one warmed up and ready to go.

major_setback
Mar-27-2014, 15:08
I have no idea what my password is, I should have made record of it, and probably did - somewhere. I can't find it. So I can't access the site, or see info on my rewards.

I filled in the relevant section on the website:
"Forgot your password?
Go to the request password form
When you receive the authorization string, please go to the change password form"
But got no reply. They should have sent me a mail to my email address. I haven't heard from them. So this isn't working.

I presume that re-joining the site using the same email address but a new password and as a new user won't help (I'd show as a different member).

SIGH!

They send me an email with every update. This shouldn't be so difficult to solve (as it is).

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-27-2014, 15:37
Did you check the spam box Maj Setback? Sometimes those mails end up there

major_setback
Mar-27-2014, 16:49
No, they are not there.

rob3rt
Mar-28-2014, 05:12
@ major_setback You may want to get in touch with user called const. I think he's an admin on forums.eagle.com. I'd create another account and drop him a PM explaining you issue. He had access to users accounts on Kickstarter, DCS website and forum.

9./JG52_J-HAT
Mar-28-2014, 07:10
Hey Setback, that's weird. I got around doing it yesterday, because I too couldn't remeber my password. Then I was reminded there needs to be at least one capital letter and be 6 characters long. I ended up changing the password anyways, but this tip reminded me of my last password.

The Forgot Password link worked fine. Maybe you have a different email registered or just try again until the email comes. For me it took about a minute.

major_setback
Mar-29-2014, 08:56
Hey Setback, that's weird. I got around doing it yesterday, because I too couldn't remeber my password. Then I was reminded there needs to be at least one capital letter and be 6 characters long. I ended up changing the password anyways, but this tip reminded me of my last password.

The Forgot Password link worked fine. Maybe you have a different email registered or just try again until the email comes. For me it took about a minute.

Thanks for that tip. Now that you mention it I do remember having to use a capital letter etc. That might be enough info for me to work out which password I used.

Thanks for the other tips everyone. I'll get in touch with them at the forum if I can't get it to work otherwise.