PDA

View Full Version : Br20 in patch 4.30

EG14_Marcast
Mar-25-2014, 04:36
I understood that the annoying vibration due to the compressor necessary to use the autopilot was eliminated in this patch, but yesterday I tested a Br20 in ATAG server 2 and nothing changed. Impossible to have autopilot without starting the compressor still on the ground and the same stressing trembling...did I make anything wrong?

Torric270
Mar-25-2014, 12:45
I understood that the annoying vibration due to the compressor necessary to use the autopilot was eliminated in this patch, but yesterday I tested a Br20 in ATAG server 2 and nothing changed. Impossible to have autopilot without starting the compressor still on the ground and the same stressing trembling...did I make anything wrong?

Just don't turn the compressor on, the AP does quite well with it off now that it is run from the engine.

EG14_Marcast
Mar-25-2014, 13:12
Just don't turn the compressor on, the AP does quite well with it off now that it is run from the engine.

Well I'll try again, but yesterday as soon I engaged the AP without compressor (with directional gyro set at "0"), the aircraft was leaning strongly on his left. Exactly as before.

Torric270
Mar-25-2014, 13:25
Well I'll try again, but yesterday as soon I engaged the AP without compressor (with directional gyro set at "0"), the aircraft was leaning strongly on his left. Exactly as before.

Sometimes hitting the left/right keys help straighten it up. Also try aileron trim, if the ball is to the right, add some left aileron trim.