PDA

View Full Version : 24/7

aus3620
Mar-25-2014, 07:42
The word over on the BOS forum is that the game will be going 24/7 from this week's announcement.
Don't know if that includes the multiplayer side of the house.

1lokos
Mar-25-2014, 15:42
FYI - Today still accessible...

Sokol1

startrekmike
Mar-25-2014, 16:25
According to some stuff on the BoS official forums, we have 24/7 access as of today, in fact, I just finished some practice with the IL-2 and Stuka a bit ago.

I have a feeling that Friday may bring quick battle mode, I am not 100% certain obviously and I could be way wrong but it just seems like they are pretty ready to release that mode anyway.

Tvrdi
Mar-25-2014, 17:03
Finally 24/7. Thats good news. I hope they will optimize the mp performance because everything beyond 20 players was very slow in most times and stuttery. And I wish they optimize the AI'ls impact on cpu which is huge now, even more than in ROF where the situation is noticably better.

startrekmike
Mar-25-2014, 19:17
Finally 24/7. Thats good news. I hope they will optimize the mp performance because everything beyond 20 players was very slow in most times and stuttery. And I wish they optimize the AI'ls impact on cpu which is huge now, even more than in ROF where the situation is noticably better.

I suspect we will see some improvements on that front, I suspect that a lot of the reason for the mulitplayer test on the weekend was to see where the cracks are and deal with them.

LuseKofte
Mar-26-2014, 16:03
I am not afraid of the stability, that obviously got to be fixed in order to fulfill the contract. What I am thinking is how suitable this game is for squads and coop .
I really hopes for a lot of servers with full realism and players going for objectives like in some servers in ROF. And ATAG server