PDA

View Full Version : Bomber swagger remains on the AI He-115 B2

Winston
Mar-25-2014, 11:21
I haven't run all my old missions with AI bombers yet but it appears that the bomber swagger has been fixed on all I've tested so far except the He-115 B2. I made a new mission today and put in 2 flights of 6 each AI He-115's and while testing I watched as they immediately began to swagger and run into each other. This was with Ace pilots, Veteran bombardiers, and Average tailgunners. I tried every type of formation, loadout, altitude, etc I could think of and always get the swagger. Gross weight is well under max.

I don't do videos or tracks, but if anyone wants to try the mission I'll be glad to post a link to it.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-25-2014, 12:58
I haven't run all my old missions with AI bombers yet but it appears that the bomber swagger has been fixed on all I've tested so far except the He-115 B2. I made a new mission today and put in 2 flights of 6 each AI He-115's and while testing I watched as they immediately began to swagger and run into each other. This was with Ace pilots, Veteran bombardiers, and Average tailgunners. I tried every type of formation, loadout, altitude, etc I could think of and always get the swagger. Gross weight is well under max.

I don't do videos or tracks, but if anyone wants to try the mission I'll be glad to post a link to it.

We will certainly look at this for the future.

However...

He 115's rarely flew in groups, and if they did it was unlikely there would be more than two aircraft, and they would not be in typical formations as you see with bombers. Primarily they flew singly. Formation flying was not part of their method of operation.