PDA

View Full Version : The Calais Black Hole - Solved! *Bliss - WatchMan please read*

III./ZG76_Keller
Dec-28-2011, 13:31
After discussing the "Calais Black Hole" with Puppet I decided to do some reconnaissance to investigate his theory. The following aerial photographs have revealed the source of the rip in the space time continuum.

So it appears that this lone train car is the source of the graphical problem. Is this what remains after the German supply train de-spawns in Calais?

ATAG_WatchMan
Dec-29-2011, 08:16
Keller after Puppet's formal hypothesis and your investigation, I've found through my own research that on the other side of that continuum rest an actual "working" copy of this game, although I regret that my attempts to create a distributable .iso from this anomaly have as of yet been unsuccessful!

As a result Bliss and I decided to replace the suspect train with another model, hopefully closing up the rip and sparing the community from what we fear would be culture shock resulting from such a drastic upheaval to their environment.

S! ATAG_WatchMan.:Grin:

LG1.Farber
Dec-29-2011, 08:22
Yea I win black hole!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

III./ZG76_Keller
Dec-29-2011, 12:10
Keller after Puppet's formal hypothesis and your investigation, I've found through my own research that on the other side of that continuum rest an actual "working" copy of this game, although I regret that my attempts to create a distributable .iso from this anomaly have as of yet been unsuccessful!

As a result Bliss and I decided to replace the suspect train with another model, hopefully closing up the rip and sparing the community from what we fear would be culture shock resulting from such a drastic upheaval to their environment.

lol

Crisis Averted! :thumbsup:

Cassius
Dec-30-2011, 10:52
Yesterday has done some shooting on this steam locomotive.
Here that has appeared.

ATAG_Torian
Dec-30-2011, 11:27
Keller...a regular Dr Who. I wanna see "Tardis" on the side of ur 110 now. :laugh1

III./ZG76_Keller
Dec-30-2011, 13:51
Keller...a regular Dr Who. I wanna see "Tardis" on the side of ur 110 now. :laugh1

Play this while reading this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4On0uLqH_I&feature=related

Doc
Dec-30-2011, 23:12
Perhaps something has been slipped into your tea Keller.

III./ZG76_Keller
Dec-31-2011, 11:57
Perhaps something has been slipped into your tea Keller.

I only wish I were that lucky!

Catseye
Dec-31-2011, 13:41

Ah, at last. Proof of the missing Higg's Bosun - The God Particle!