PDA

View Full Version : Team Fusion Mod-Path vTF-5.00 closing Mod which should contain.

303Max
Mar-27-2014, 00:06
Welcome.
Sorry for my english! :D

As is clear from the description of a show what even large TF-Mod v5.00. My question is whether it will be the end amendments "Clifs of DOVER" ?
And the next question is how you can help to find bugs and to indicate what causes the "Cliffs of DOVER" will be free from errors and closes on the big end Fashion / patch eg TF v5.00

Regards, Team Fusion - and thanks for the opportunity to fly over the English Channel - GREAT JOB

303Max

Salmo
Mar-27-2014, 05:04
... TF-Mod v5.00. My question is whether it will be the end amendments "Clifs of DOVER" ?
No. TF want's to realise Oleg & Ilya's dream & make COD reach it's full potential.

the next question is how you can help to find bugs and to indicate what causes the "Cliffs of DOVER" will be free from errors a
game bugs can be reported at the COD bugtracker site HERE (http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/login) TF members regularly check this site & use it to identify priority bugs or features.

BlackJack
Mar-30-2014, 06:07
Hi,
Sorry if I am repeating myself but it would be great if TF-5 had the Battle for France incorporated into it!
There were some great air duals fought and the eventual outcome was close to a draw!
(IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 have most of the planes too hand)
Just a thought.
BlackJack.

Mysticpuma
Mar-30-2014, 06:40
But what would v6.0 include if everything goes in v5.00 ;)

Everything is possible, time and people to invest in that time and development are the frail commodity. There are lots of plans already for v5.00, but seriously we are just taking a break and recharging the batteries. We appreciate suggestions, but ultimately, if people can't develop them, then features that can be developed are the one's that will see the light of day first.

What information is there on the Battle of France and why can't it be done already with what there is of the CloD map? Just asking, unofficially.

Cheers, MP

Manoxerox
Mar-31-2014, 07:29

Everything is possible, time and people to invest in that time and development are the frail commodity. There are lots of plans already for v5.00, but seriously we are just taking a break and recharging the batteries. We appreciate suggestions, but ultimately, if people can't develop them, then features that can be developed are the one's that will see the light of day first.

What information is there on the Battle of France and why can't it be done already with what there is of the CloD map? Just asking, unofficially.

Cheers, MP

Then v.6.0 should include the dream come true:snoopy::)

Mudcat
Mar-31-2014, 09:15

Cheers, MP

I think most of everything can already be done with what there is, only thing missing is some French Aircraft. Even if just a few :)

No601_Swallow
Mar-31-2014, 14:50
Will Patch 5.00 have the luxury of looking at some of the "interesting" design choices that the developers made with regard to the "user experience", things to make the GUI a little easier? For instance, wouldn't it be nice to be able to set loadout choices that are remembered without having to go into MP! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to, you know, find the key assignments that you're looking for in a more intuitive controls page! It'd be lovely not to have to scream at the computer every 72 hours or so...

(And pretty please, the FMB could use a big dollop of TLC...)

Mysticpuma
Mar-31-2014, 15:35
Will Patch 5.00 have the luxury of looking at some of the "interesting" design choices that the developers made with regard to the "user experience", things to make the GUI a little easier? For instance, wouldn't it be nice to be able to set loadout choices that are remembered without having to go into MP! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to, you know, find the key assignments that you're looking for in a more intuitive controls page! It'd be lovely not to have to scream at the computer every 72 hours or so...

(And pretty please, the FMB could use a big dollop of TLC...)

You're welcome to elaborate on your ideas. Explain with examples. No promises of-course, but give us an idea of what you think would help :)

Continu0
Mar-31-2014, 16:33
You're welcome to elaborate on your ideas. Explain with examples. No promises of-course, but give us an idea of what you think would help :)

Are you serious about that? I`d be happy to share and discuss some ideas about the GUI. Even tough I won`t have the time to do it in the next two months or so, I`d try to do some serious thinking if it is of any help!

303Max
Apr-01-2014, 05:00
First let us name as much as possible errors in the IL-2 Sturmovik: "Cliffs of Dover".
-Now add other areas of activities will departure from the climate Battle of Britain 1940 (

Kling
Apr-01-2014, 06:09
Guys we are all in this together!! Meaning that WE need YOUR help to find issues and TF will do all in our power to fix these issues!

The only thing we ask for is for you guys to to be understanding and to be on "our side" and work with us instead of complaining!

(Not that there are any complaints in this thread, im just saying that TF and the community are working together towards making this game awesome!) ;)

Archie
Apr-01-2014, 07:33
Transplant the il2 '46 QMB into Cliffs and get rid of the canned missions.
Far too much reinventing of the wheel went on in CoD...
There, I said it ;)
:recon:

LBR=H.Ostermann
Apr-01-2014, 07:56
transplant the il2 '46 qmb into cliffs and get rid of the canned missions.
Far too much reinventing of the wheel went on in cod...
There, i said it ;)
:recon:

s!

+1

rob3rt
Apr-01-2014, 08:27
Seeing B17 in virtual skies would be a dream come true :hypnotized:

BSS_Tintin
Apr-01-2014, 13:28
Guys we are all in this together!! Meaning that WE need YOUR help to find issues and TF will do all in our power to fix these issues!

The only thing we ask for is for you guys to to be understanding and to be on "our side" and work with us instead of complaining!

(Not that there are any complaints in this thread, im just saying that TF and the community are working together towards making this game awesome!) ;)

The game IS already awesome, Kling, hands down.
Your input/reminder is duly noted.
If we feel we have enough information in order to actually describe a possible bug, we'll try to do so in an orderly manner.
If we have a re-occurring idea/wish from a reasonable number of people, we'll try and describe it to you I a similar fashion.
However, you guys might have to filter through a lot of unintentional BS simply because we don't know enough about how flight sims work; gfx rendering, game engines etc., to know what we actually CAN suggest and what is out of reach.
E.g. Personally I've always whished that it would be possible to actually render what's behind you in the mirrors, where applicable, but I suspect that a small request but a TALL order... ;)
Anyway, do take a WELL DESERVED rest from CloD development for a while, but don't forget to pop up in front of my 8 three-oh-threes from time to time :)

BR,

BSS_Tintin

Kling
Apr-01-2014, 13:47
If we feel we have enough information in order to actually describe a possible bug, we'll try to do so in an orderly manner.
If we have a re-occurring idea/wish from a reasonable number of people, we'll try and describe it to you I a similar fashion.
However, you guys might have to filter through a lot of unintentional BS simply because we don't know enough about how flight sims work; gfx rendering, game engines etc., to know what we actually CAN suggest and what is out of reach.
E.g. Personally I've always whished that it would be possible to actually render what's behind you in the mirrors, where applicable, but I suspect that a small request but a TALL order... ;)
Anyway, do take a WELL DESERVED rest from CloD development for a while, but don't forget to pop up in front of my 8 three-oh-threes from time to time :)

BR,

BSS_Tintin

Hehe, there will no such thing as jumoing infront of your 8 three oh threes!! ;)

On top of that, NO bug or issue is too small to be reported! If using the new bug tracker feature they will all be looked at and dealt with as we discover a way to fix them in the code!!
As mentioned. There is only so much that TF and the beta testers can notice so when you(community) do find bugs pls do report them!

Both YOU the players and TF are all striving for a better game experince! We are all trying to achieve the same goal! :)

Your issue with mirrors is an old bug. It was deactivated by TF because the mirrors showed what was on you 3oclock postion instead of your 6oclock position, essentially making the mirrors useless! That on top of the fact that they ate FPS due to the fact that your CPU had to render two pictures of the world instead of one AND making it mirrored.
Im sure it can/will be looked at again if enough people vote for it in the new bugtracker! ;)

From TF4.3 onwards we will use the bugtracker as our main source for bugfixing!;)

Robusti
Apr-04-2014, 07:50
Fix annoying shimmering over cities. My last annoyance with CoD. I would be happy if that was fixed.:thumbsup:

71st_AH_Eagle
Apr-04-2014, 08:30
In my opinion based off of what I know and what has been implied, TF 5.0 will not be a closing mod but rather an opening mod that allows Team Fusion to reach new heights that were never expected and open up all sorts of possibilities for IL-2 Cliffs of Dover. I personally think when 5.0 will be released, it will bring back many former bashers of this game and turn them into praisers of this game, no greatest WW2 combat flight sim.

One request from me: more variety of bomb loads available, kind of like how many possibilities exist for the JU-88 and a true medium bomber for the Brits rather than the light bomber we have.

S!
Eagle

dburne
Apr-05-2014, 09:06
Being a single player, my wish and dream would be for many of the SP nuances to get corrected in this great sim.
I realize I am in the vast minority on this one, as multiplayer is really where Cliffs shines and obviously most of the folks on these forums participate mainly in multiplayer.

But if some of the main things could possibly be fixed, like having to set autopilot to get takeoff clearance and have the ai takeoff properly afterwards, or if flight leader having to use autopilot to the first waypoint in order for the flight to follow one's commands. Or proper landing clearances.
Or the ability to create and have available custom loadouts in the SP menu.

In any event, I am sure 5.0 will be just absolutely incredible and I really look forward to seeing it come to fruition, whatever it may contain...

Topgum
Apr-06-2014, 07:07
I think most of everything can already be done with what there is, only thing missing is some French Aircraft. Even if just a few :)

This Thread is made as a wish-list or wishful-thinking one ;-) ? OK, here I go! Like Mudcat I'd like to have French a/c ... Morane Saulnier, P40, Dewoitine :D
If the release-day of TF5.0 was on Christmas, I would add: "Please, Santa-Fusion, give us the Mediterran-Map with an a/c-carrier to land on" :woohoo:
If there was another Patch-day for TF6.0: Any AI-a/c already existing (Gladiator, CR42, Beaufighter, Wellington....) and even MORE would be flyable :hypnotized:
Long live our community,
TG

Highwayman-Ed
Apr-07-2014, 06:21
Feature request please!

I'd love to be able to press a button on my controller and have the GUI take me to and highlight the command that it is currently mapped to (if it is mapped), much the same as the DCS controller configuration does.

BlackJack
Apr-11-2014, 04:49

BR,

BSS_Tintin

I have to say these mods are the best that I have seen, and I have been gaming and patching since 1999!
The Battle for France was a titanic struggle with pilots on both sides groping for the best tactics!
I honestly hope that you can come up with something.
[Many, many thanks for the work the Atag team does!]

TWC_Fatal_Error
Apr-24-2014, 09:34
To be able to out run a 109 from any where from 13000 the deck when everything is equal like energy in a 1a 100 and not have them just flat pull right away or just flat run you down would be nice haven't seen that yet in 4.312 though it was supposed to be there I was led to believe. LOVE it like it is and have enjoyed every update just keeps getting better but would really like to see the actual speed difference especially down low. Many are asking for cannons on a 2b but 60 rounds per gun in the drum fed model is not many cannons to make up for the 1600 rounds of 303 they replace but the punch is devastating as we have all felt from our counterparts on the German side. Mk IIb carried two 20mm cannon with 60 rpg and four .303in machine guns with 300 rpg. There were a total of 190 mark 2b's with cannons produced.
So some type of limitation should be enforced if this is to come into the game for realism sake I would think. love what you guys are doing <S> TWC_Fatal_Error

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Apr-25-2014, 16:17
Hi,
Sorry if I am repeating myself but it would be great if TF-5 had the Battle for France incorporated into it!
There were some great air duals fought and the eventual outcome was close to a draw!
(IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 have most of the planes too hand)
Just a thought.
BlackJack.

No, at this stage we are not looking to expand the mod to include the Battle of France.

That is not to say we will not consider adding this campaign at some later stage, but at this point we are focused on other Theaters and aircraft. :salute:

Meaks
Apr-25-2014, 16:50
.......and of course us RAF die hards are still looking forward to the TF flyable Wellington :)

Whizkid
Apr-27-2014, 00:01
How about making those Nav Lites workable? Returning to Base without Nav Lites on after dusk makes me a little nervous! Just a thought, gents.

Manoxerox
Apr-28-2014, 10:40
Hmmmm...let's see what we need:
1. DX11 support
2. Better AI communication e.g. instead of yelling only "planes!!" they should say where (like: 7 o'clock high) and what kind of planes (like: enemy bombers).
3. AIs to recognize the flight or squadron leader immediately when the mission starts and not after the first waypoint and to obey orders. (now they attack the enemy w/o permission)
4. More dynamic weather: rain (light and heavy), rain showers, sudden storms, changing wind directions, snowing, wind bringing smoke from the factory chimneys etc.
5. New German voice pack (and could a German speaking pilot create a small dictionary of Luftwaffe jargon, please)
And please: shoot that sleeping jerk in the ground control tower and give the task to a new one!

Do I ask too much?? This is just the part one from the list!!:skydive:

Megahurt
Apr-29-2014, 13:02
The great scenery and floor traffic begs for an armed biplane. Maybe the swordfish with a torpedo like the one that hit the Bismarch!

Baffin
Apr-29-2014, 13:03
A fix for the "Herring bone" pattern generated near the horizon when viewing watery scenes such as Saint-Omer from low altitude, offshore Dunkirk.

♣_Spiritus_♣
May-01-2014, 10:32
Either the ability to have jpgs on the in game map, so when you open the map and switch to the briefing, you can click through recon photos of all the targets for your side.

Or make the dash picture clickable so you can click through all the target recon photos there.

:salute:

\Hawk/
May-01-2014, 17:16
Seem like such a crime asking for more after all TF has done.

I play both multiplayer mode and SP and would definitely hope that the Single Player Loadouts could be fixed. (Please)
Also more weather conditions added Rain thunder lightning etc.

Once again, so thanks for all the modding!:photographer:

jlan5031
May-01-2014, 20:22
There are two mods I'd like to see. The first is to make the trees a real barrier to aircraft. The second is to get rid of the freeze that occurs when the first bomb explodes.
All the rest of your work is just stupendous. And I'm happy with everything you've done.

Redeye
May-03-2014, 02:30
My suggestion would be to take a closer look at the technical aspect of multiplayer. A personal problem admitetly of mine. I can play sp at full graphics and a game filled with planes. Multiplayer doesn't work for me because of huge stuttering when more than three or four player planes come close. After a lot of graphic testing I pretty much ruled that out as an issue.

My internet is a 60 mb download/ 6 mb upload connection which I believe to be a good one.
On entering the server screen it starts with a ping of 350 or so. When pressing refresh it drops to around 150. I hail from the Netherlands so distance to server I think to be an unlikely reason.

Here is to hoping,

Redeye

Continu0
May-03-2014, 11:41
My suggestion would be to take a closer look at the technical aspect of multiplayer. A personal problem admitetly of mine. I can play sp at full graphics and a game filled with planes. Multiplayer doesn't work for me because of huge stuttering when more than three or four player planes come close. After a lot of graphic testing I pretty much ruled that out as an issue.

My internet is a 60 mb download/ 6 mb upload connection which I believe to be a good one.
On entering the server screen it starts with a ping of 350 or so. When pressing refresh it drops to around 150. I hail from the Netherlands so distance to server I think to be an unlikely reason.

Here is to hoping,

Redeye

Strange... You know that the server is in the US tough? Have you checked if any other programms might steal you internet-speed or if a antivirus programm slows the thing down?

Manoxerox
May-07-2014, 10:18
And V5.0 should contain airfield lights (turned on by the request of the pilot), navigation lights, more different kinds of clouds, different kinds of waves in the sea, Focke-Wulf 190 and soon I get carried away too much:gourmet:

Continu0
May-07-2014, 11:36
I think airfield lights are already in the game...?

fly4ever
May-08-2014, 08:02
Irrelevantly the fact every single TF update brings our beloved "game" several steps closer to perfection which is repeatedly underlined and vastly appreciated by all of us,there's always room for breakthroughs even at this superb level already achieved by all TF members and their tireless efforts.
According to my humble opinion,here are what I would like the most to see in the next TF-5.00 Mod (if it will be really the last one as stated "closing mod" :( ) otherwise in some future update(s):

Most of everything else,I would definitely like a whole new battle theater (new map) available and especially the Mediterranean,giving us access to all of those great battles over the Mediterranean Sea,such as Italy & Sicily,Malta (the real one),Africa (real Desert Mod) and finally Greece and Crete (of course!). There are already some rumors started spreading around about this as there are also rumors something like this is TF's best kept secret!
If something like this could be possible to happen at some point in time (gratefully in TF5.00) I could easily "forget" all of the following and stick with it for the rest of my virtual flying life.

The addition of severe and adverse weather conditions such as light and heavy rain,thunderstorms,wind gusts and in general as more as possible real weather (not actual) phenomena.This of course with the addition of the affected plane characteristics because of reasons like these,i.e. it would be considerably harder to handle the plane throughout the take off or landing procedure due to a damp and soggy soil or grass runway as the soil gets sticky while the grass slips.

Changes in flight handling of airplanes due to turbulence and also wake turbulence due to the slip stream produced by aircrafts in close vicinity or in front of us,even though I know for sure if and when something like this will be possible it will almost ruin our perfect 6 o'clock sweet spot we used to have chasing a bogy,especially a large one!

Real damages from impacts with several static objects like trees or the yellow signs on the side of the runways or elsewhere

Spit model with wing mounded cannons.

Functional plane lights (I always wondered if this isn't possible yet)

Remaining the belief that at least some of the above or anyone else wishlist will definitely be adopted by TF and offered to all of us with the upcoming update(s), I keep on "playing" the game and getting even better day by day.After all there are so much already offered by this TRULY GREAT TF members in relation how the game was back then and where we are now with everything accomplished so far!There are still so much to be explored and so many things to be learned in the game as is right now, so the time until TF-5.00 (or whatever) comes will pass like a split second,at least for me.

Cheers
Nick

zionid
May-08-2014, 16:43
I like teasers...

ATAG_Bliss
May-08-2014, 16:59
I like teasers...

Sorry for the off topic, but did you at one time ask me to change your name? If so please tell me what you want your new forum name to be. I probably forgot all about it, and for that, I apologize. :doh:

Incog
May-08-2014, 17:01
And V5.0 should contain airfield lights (turned on by the request of the pilot), navigation lights, more different kinds of clouds, different kinds of waves in the sea, Focke-Wulf 190 and soon I get carried away too much:gourmet:

what

the 190 is coming in to TF?

1lokos
May-08-2014, 20:14
I think airfield lights are already in the game...?

Yes, they are turned ON at start of night an turned OFF at end.

Night on "Dr.Who'leg" world is between s 20:11 as 3:49. :thumbsup:

In this period moving vehicles turn on his blackout lights - and turn off if stop.

yellow signs on the side of the runways

These embed on map are "virtual", but if the mission maker put the same object from FMB
over the actual they became solid.

Sokol1

AKA_Recon
May-09-2014, 00:08
Saw the comment on 'shimmering cities' - that is a good one.

Someday a flyable Wellington would be incredible to see - my all time favorite though would have to be the P-40/Tomahawk

Those would be my top 2 picks :)

Whatever TF 5.0 brings I'm just glad to see the work continue, this is hands down been made a great sim, and all the work done is very much appreciated!

fly4ever
May-09-2014, 04:32
These embed on map are "virtual", but if the mission maker put the same object from FMB
over the actual they became solid.
Sokol1

Ahaa...!!!So we must be aware for the possibility to actually crash upon a sign sometime, if the specific mission has such solid signs on the runways or elsewhere!!!As I started to think these signs are definitely harmless, I didn't care that much if I hit one or two!Glad to know there is indeed a possibility to actually crash my plane hitting them sometime!!!

BTW I also like teasers...keep posting some...pls???????!!!!! Hahaha! Maybe a new thread should be made named "Teasers from things to come"!!!

Cheers
Nick

LcSummers
May-13-2014, 14:48
I dont know if mentioned and possible.

Easier management for turret gunner (for now the Blenheim), i mean make it easier to control the turret via the rudder/pedals maybe selectable via the menue. Now its a little bit complicated for me.

And last but not least for me radio menu and call in an emergency if there is any. So ACT reacts like sending ambulances etc.

Formation lights / landing lights.

S!