PDA

View Full Version : "map icons"

Tigertooo
Mar-27-2014, 16:21
All S!
I know that when one unticks "no map icons" in the realism settings, both friendly and enemy a/c are shown on the map, as well as one's own aircraft icon.
Is there a MOD, script or whatever aid that makes it possible to see on the map only one's own aircraft icon, without seeing on the map friendly or enemy a/c icons?
thanks in advance

FAE_Cazador
Mar-27-2014, 17:30
All S!
I know that when one unticks "no map icons" in the realism settings, both friendly and enemy a/c are shown on the map, as well as one's own aircraft icon.
Is there a MOD, script or whatever aid that makes it possible to see on the map only one's own aircraft icon, without seeing on the map friendly or enemy a/c icons?
thanks in advance

+1!

This should be the case if you tick "No Map Icons" and let "No Map Path" unticked, but it does not work either. The lower checkbox is useless for me.

bolox
Mar-27-2014, 17:32
right click on map and untick 'enemy air' and 'friendly air' options (and ground?)

Tigertooo
Mar-29-2014, 16:47
thanks chaps, but i was more referring to a FMB solution, where the host can determine not to see friendly a/c icons,not to see enemy a/c icons, but where every player can see only his own airplane icon
Guess not possible :(