PDA

View Full Version : ATAG new stats Version 1 Q&A's

ATAG_Colander
Dec-30-2011, 14:06
All,

To answer some of the questions regarding the new stats...

Q: Why is X and Y columns missing on the stats?
A: This is only version 1 of the stats. We wanted to provide some new stats before the new year. We will keep working towards V2 with more and improved data on it.

Q: How are kill points calculated?
A: In the current version (V1) the stats give a kill point for any plane that dies even if you just landed one bullet on it. In other words, if pilot A hits plane X with one bullet and pilot B rips the plane X wings off, both will get 1 point.
This will change on V2 as the type and amount of damage inflicted will be taken into consideration.

Q: I just killed a (plane/object) and is not showing in my stats. Why?
A: The stats are not real time, they are only updated a few minutes after each battle rotation. Check latter and your kills should show on the stats.

Q: Why are object kills, like buildings, not showing on the stats?
A: Sadly we haven't found a way (yet) to identify every static object kill. We will work on it as time permits but any tips on how to do it are welcome.

ATAG_Colander.

Ohms
Dec-30-2011, 14:44
Don't like the new stat's,WHY? Because it proves what I ready knew,I'm not as good as I thought I was! Now in all honesty these are a great improvement to the old stats,thanks for all your effort Collander and now I'm off to try and improve.

Ohmie:dthumb:

Little_D
Dec-30-2011, 16:26
Hi ATAG_Colander,

i saw my stats and it shows 8 missions but only 1 kill? i got in this 8 missions 8+ kills.
8 where shown ingame and 2 or so where not shown in the game because of the discoqueen.

is this normal or only a mistake because of the new statssystem?

anyway i like your new statssystem and your server :thumbsup:

regards

Little_D

ATAG_EvangelusE
Dec-30-2011, 17:13
I suspect there are some teething problems to be ironed out.

Doc
Dec-30-2011, 22:20
Thanks Colander for all your work on this as well as the TS plun-in.