PDA

View Full Version : WEP in 109 E4/B

69th_Stoic
Apr-01-2014, 13:46
Hi all,
Last night I finally confirmed a phenomenon that I've noticed in passing before but never really taken the time to test: in the 109 E4/B, any slight movement on my throttle, whether forward or back, at any ATA, will activate WEP if it is available (i.e. as long as WEP hasn't been run in the previous 90? seconds). I have WEP mapped to a button on my throttle, not to the actual slider, so the above behavior is unexpected. I can say for certain the same thing does not happen with the 109 E4/N I also flew last night. In that plane, I (correctly) have to press the assigned button to get WEP. I haven't tested any other a/c to see if they are affected. Has anyone else seen this? Is there some esoteric control mapping that I might have missed that could be causing this? Thanks.

-14./JG5_Stoic

1lokos
Apr-01-2014, 15:21
Look at controls, axes if any are mapped to "Throttle war emergency power".

This command allow set WEP control in throttle axis - but need a key associated, since this axis already control throttle.

Dont work well because active WEP moving throttle up and down...

Sokol1

Mattias
Apr-02-2014, 00:47
:salute:

Do you use a Logitech G940 Flight System? I do and have the exact same problem... it does funny things when touching the throttle :D

Cheers/m