PDA

View Full Version : question about net stats

TWC_Fatal_Error
Apr-02-2014, 13:18
Is it possible to enable net stats to only show kills after a successful landing therefore not rewarding a pilot for kills he never returned to claim? I would like to use this on our server if possible if we ever get around to getting it running:D

TWC_Fatal_Error
Apr-07-2014, 22:03
any answer would be appreciated gentlemen

darkside3/4
Apr-07-2014, 23:01
Im very interested too

ATAG_Lolsav
Apr-07-2014, 23:55
Answer: I dont know. I have no knowledgements to reply you. Hipoteticaly yes, but ... i dont know.

vranac
Apr-08-2014, 06:53
I think it is. For the example on AX df server you don't get any points in netstats if your enemy landed on his territory.

LuseKofte
Apr-08-2014, 07:52
In any stats I have been working with you can pretty much make it show whatever you want. I don't think the setup is a issue here. It is more how the program/ sim itself report a damage kill and so on. I have countless times landed safety riddled with bullets and landed my Heinkel without any engines and when despawn it is reported as multiple death since the whole crew died when I left the plane.
So when I got my rig setup in my new house I will just start a blog where I account for my fiasco and victories, and I will give a damn if anyone believe it or not. Because to me this sim is like a roleplay I really need to feel the immersion

II/JG77_Con
Apr-08-2014, 10:23
I agree the stats page needs a overhaul . Its just not trusted .

ATAG_Septic
Apr-08-2014, 10:27
Hi Con,

I think we all agree but I suspect it really needs the person able to do this on the ATAG servers to have a lottery win in order to devote himself entirely to Cliffs.

Septic. (much crossing of fingers)

I agree the stats page needs a overhaul . Its just not trusted .