PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft force feed back2 & software disc

ATAG_Eshark
Apr-03-2014, 08:22
Hello ALL
I have just switched over to the warthog hotas. So that means that my mffb2 is sitting here doing nothing so I have decided to sell it to the highest bidder. The stick works very well, all buttons intact and forcefeedback gearing in good working order,and it also comes with the original software disc quite a rare thing nowadays.Don't forget that postage will have to be added so from UK to USA,Canada(£25.00) is expensive shipping to Europe not so bad (£19.00 depending where in Europe).Anyone interested give me a PM or post here
cheers
Eshark

TWC_BikerJack
Apr-03-2014, 09:44
Hello ALL
I have just switched over to the warthog hotas. So that means that my mffb2 is sitting here doing nothing so I have decided to sell it to the highest bidder. The stick works very well, all buttons intact and forcefeedback gearing in good working order,and it also comes with the original software disc quite a rare thing nowadays.Don't forget that postage will have to be added so from UK to USA,Canada(£25.00) is expensive shipping to Europe not so bad (£19.00 depending where in Europe).Anyone interested give me a PM or post here
cheers
Eshark

I use one at the moment but wouldn't mind a spare. Let me know if still available.

Thanks

Bikerjack (Hertfordshire)

ATAG_Eshark
Apr-04-2014, 01:31
Ok BikerJack you have yourself a stick I will just get it weighed for postage and let you know I have a PayPal account just go to PayPal and look me under dominicfelton@msn.com
I am just trying to find a box large enough to pack it into:smash::smash::smash::smash:

ATAG_Eshark
Apr-04-2014, 01:33
Stick is now sold
Cheers Eshark

ATAG_Eshark
Apr-04-2014, 03:23
BikerJack I have PM you some details going yo pack it up for you and send it as soon as you have replied
Cheers
Eshark

TWC_BikerJack
Apr-04-2014, 04:08
BikerJack I have PM you some details going yo pack it up for you and send it as soon as you have replied
Cheers
Eshark

Have sent payment and will cover postage in a separate payment once you let me know how much.

Bikerjack

ATAG_Eshark
Apr-07-2014, 02:01
Thanks Jerry
Sent you a PM