PDA

View Full Version : Bailout animation error / .303 machingun sound

Wulfy12
Apr-03-2014, 15:22
Hi Im new to this forum but i have been using the TF mods for a bit now. I installed 4.3 like i was suppose to, and all seemed good at first, but the Spitfires and hurricanes still use the old MG sounds. Also the Bailout Animation seems... odd. When in external view and you hit bailout, the pilot suddenly dissapears, and then reapears flying out from the cockpit. It seems to me the game is missing the rolling out animation inbetween. Is it that i didnt install the right way or what

Wulfy12
Apr-04-2014, 20:26
any ideas?

nacy
Apr-05-2014, 04:59
faire un TRK voir l'animation

make a TRK see animation

Wulfy12
Apr-13-2014, 08:38
Sorry I was out on spring break

Here it is 8993

ATAG_Lolsav
Apr-14-2014, 07:31
It seems you didnt got the game properly installed. Or maybe you didnt tick off the "steam update" after installing the MOD.

Did you install all the patches? 3.0; 3.01; 4.0; 4.3 and finally 4.312?

Wulfy12
Apr-14-2014, 07:49
Yes I have installed all the patches. I don't know what you mean by the "steam update"?

ATAG_Lolsav
Apr-14-2014, 07:57
If you dont disable Steam cloud update once you installed the patches, there is the danger of STEAM over write the files you have, trying to revert the game back to vanilla and giving all sort of troubles. Do you have "Automatically update this game" on Steam for Cliffs of Dover? Right click it over STEAM and check on the proper TAB whats going on there.

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-14-2014, 08:09
To turn OFF 'Steam Cloud' (Steam Update for CLOD)

Open Steam - Library - All Games - (right Click) IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover - Properties - Steam Cloud - UNCHECK THE BOX

and....

Welcome to the community and forums Wulfy12....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It should save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711)

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...lew...

Wulfy12
Apr-14-2014, 08:23
Ok I will disable that. So after I do that should I just revert it to vanilla and patch it up again?

ATAG_Lolsav
Apr-14-2014, 09:34
Backup your conf.ini and user.ini and your controls keys.

Then go to vanilla you just need to go on STEAM and in one of those tabs there is a option to "check integrity cache". Once its done disable that cloud thing.

After that apply patches and remember to launch at least one time the game, because it creates new files evrytime you install a patch who are required for the next patch.

Good luck.

Wulfy12
Apr-18-2014, 18:09
OK now I've tried this doing this over and over, with out the steam cloud or auto update yet I seem to not get any luck. same issues.

ATAG_Slipstream
Apr-19-2014, 07:34
Steam Cloud is one to turn off too. It basically synchronizes your settings, so if you have any bad settings (such as infor windows all over the screen) it will sync them and it makes it quite difficult to reset them.

Its located in the same place as Steam Update (See Lewis post above)

In order to help you, we need further information.

1) Have you cleared your cache folder located: "Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD/cache"? If not, delete the cache folder and start the game, it will rebuild the folder automatically.

2) Check the version number located bottom right of the main menu screen in red text. It should read "Version TEAM FUSION V4.312 (4.312)".

3) If you still have problems, please provide us with a short video of the gun sounds and bailout animation. It will help us you solve your problems quicker.

Wulfy12
Apr-19-2014, 09:01
yes i have done alll that. here is another TRK

MadKerbal
Apr-23-2014, 22:27
i'm having the same bailout issue, and i've done all of the things that you say to do.

Pirabee
May-19-2014, 03:33
Guys,

Does this also explain the tracers on my game looking like ping pong balls or flying onions? It's pretty much the vanilla version tracers as I recall them. But this is after updating the game, deleting cache, stopping Steam update, Steam Cloud and so on. Yet the onions and ping pong balls keep pooping from my guns.

It certainly has deflated my enthusiasm to load up and fly as before.

Pirabee.