Recent Blogs Posts

1. Time difference between utc and gmt

When i started flying years ago. for real. i found out that UTC time and GMT times can be different. UTC time for one never jumps back and fourth each year the way GMT time does when it comes to day light saving time. Do you think it would be better giving GMT time for all organized sorties so that there is no confusion when it comes to meeting up globally for us all. Giving this amazing server covers the globe and if we go on GMT time, then from Germany and Italy to USA and Australia . All one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hello + "I am not a robot"

Hello,
    New on CoD, french with some experiences with FB and 1946.
    first, to progress , I try to download single missions. If i well understood, I have to confirm "I am not a robot" by a post in this section. So, I do

Gabaliou
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Salut à tous !

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonicEagle View Post
    Salut tout le monde !
    Je me présente: Félicien, Ado passionné par les avions depuis sa plus tendre enfance !
    Je vole depuis quelque temps sur tout types de simulateurs (X-plane 10/11 particulièrement), et étant amoureux du spitfire, pas le choix, il fallait forcément que je vole sur il2 COD ! je me suis rendu compte aujourd'hui que je ne m'étais jamais présenté sur le forum, donc je le fais maintenant (Mieux vaut tard que jamais) !
    Par ailleurs, je suis en train
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hello

Hello my name ic Chris
    New on COD
    Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Newbies: "You need 1 posts to download this file."

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    You just need make a new post/thread in this section and post:

I am not a robot. Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye"

Thanks Dave look forward to flying with all you guys

Bullgod40
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast