Recent Blogs Posts

1. ATAG and the great Tramadol Blast-o-rama

A Brief History of DeadBeat Flight -

It's my second day of flying a proper flightsim online again. I've been flying in PC simulators since 1999 when I bought Microsoft's Combat Flight Simulator. I flew with a fun bunch of reprobates in the IKP and am still friends with some of them. Since then I played its successor and IL2 1946 until my kids were just old enough to break both of my flight sticks while I was at work with effortless ease. I put myself on hiatus. With my kids now old ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Getting back in it!

Hey!

I've always loved the old flight simulators such as Combat Flight Simulators. But those were old and the computer I had finally took a dump on me. I'm looking to get back into the flight sim realm of gaming and I am especially interested in Cliffs of Dover due to the Battle of Britain being one of my favorite parts of history.
    I'm looking to either build a computer or buying one already setup to run this game at maximum performance. But I need help due to my inexperience ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Load Out Manager for RAF Fighters

Quote Originally Posted by StiC View Post
    Features:
    Easy installation. Run the utility from anywhere and point it to your user.ini file.
    Read from the user.ini file to update the utility with your latest changes.
    Manage all aspects regarding RAF fighters including regiment, callsign, markings and load out.
    Quickly add, remove and manipulate ammo within the Main and Residual Belts.
    Copy the load out of one weapon to any or all other weapons.
    Create, Manage and Delete Load out Presets.
    Keyboard
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thank you card

Quote Originally Posted by sawham View Post
    Thanks to everyone who has been working around the clock on Blitz 4.5, it's running great and we have been having a blast . Please leave a thanks note it you feel the same. Sawham

Wanted to say thank you to all that work hard on 4.5. The sim is amazing the best I have seen out there. Great Job and Good Hunting.

69th_Leart
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thank you.gif 
Views:	15 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	33214  
  5. 4.5 and the ESC menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritzfaber View Post
    Have same or similiar problem: when I get out of mission with 'escape' - I 'm out of Game on Desktop ?!!
    Changing to 'pseudo' in Video Options doesn't help.
    Win 10, other things are running great!
    Just in case look at Controls > General if ESC is not assigned to "Exit the game" - usually Alt+F4 are mapped there.

And delete the assignment for "Exit the game" = Alt+X - no one is used to this key ("bug" from original MG key
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast