Recent Blogs Posts

1. Best set up for Saitek x52 Flight Control System for COD Blitz

Hi all, I just acquired a Saitek x52 joystick and throttle and whilst being very impressed with the kit I'm mystified by all the button options.
    Does anyone have any tips/tricks/inputs on how to get the best out of this?
    Many thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Best hardware for a computer in my opinion considering best bet for money.

This will change over time depending on new hardware.

CPU

best singlecore performance, choose cheapest:

Intel i7 8700k - 6 core 12 threads
    Intel i7 8086k - 6 core 12 threads

coming out with possible similar single core performance but with 2 more cores:

Intel i9 9900k - 8 core 16 threads

If you are a heavy multi tasking guy and if you got a game that features multi cores very good:

Updated Sep-13-2018 at 09:38 by Tibsun

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Whats happened to the pilots?

I have been busy myself over this summer, between ground school for learning to fly and joining the usaf aux, its been really busy. But when ever the chance i get to get on COD. Hardly anyone is on. I am hoping this is because of the summer and my bad timing. Would it be a good idea to co ordinate with the community as to when the best time GMT time to get on and what days are best so we can really get a good ole scrap in ? PLEASE ANYONE LET ME KNOW WHEN THE BEST TIMES ARE...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Game crashes without any message immediately or shortly after a mission start

[QUOTE=I/JG2_Bouma;317390]
    Quote Originally Posted by I/JG2_Bouma View Post
    I have the same problem. Windows 10 version 1803.
    i5 2500k 4.2 Ghz 8 Gb 2133mhz GTX 970 TrackIR 5
    seems to be Microsoft .net ...?

Solved by Moving my game folder from Steam to an SSD !
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mary Ellis RAF (ATA) Spitfire Pilot passed away to-day (1919-2018 ) RIP

Sad news to hear that Mary Ellis has passed away to-day full details of her outstanding career flying over 50 different types of aircraft with the RAF can be found in the link below, Gone but will never be forgotten ~S~ Mary.

<iframe width="400" height="500" frameborder="0" src="https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/embed/p05xf2g4/44962253"></iframe>Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary Ellis.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	36121
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast