All Blog Entries

1. A Tribute to Those Who Served.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lewis View Post
    Both my grandfathers fought in WW2.

My Grandad Taylor from my mothers side was a sailor who sailed on a few different ships during the war most notably HMS Warspite and HMS Orion. He was based in Malta during WW2 and was involved in the battle for Monte Cassino when the ship he was on called to fire on Gaeta where German troops were forming to support the front line at Cassino. He sustained burn injuries to his legs when he had to run across a burning deck after his ship was bombed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. VC

3. TFS fuel tank fire effect. Work in progress, having listened to the community :)

4. TFS fuel tank fire effect. Work in progress, having listened to the community :)

5. ATAG and the great Tramadol Blast-o-rama

A Brief History of DeadBeat Flight -

It's my second day of flying a proper flightsim online again. I've been flying in PC simulators since 1999 when I bought Microsoft's Combat Flight Simulator. I flew with a fun bunch of reprobates in the IKP and am still friends with some of them. Since then I played its successor and IL2 1946 until my kids were just old enough to break both of my flight sticks while I was at work with effortless ease. I put myself on hiatus. With my kids now old ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast