JENDAR

1. Whats happened to the pilots?

I have been busy myself over this summer, between ground school for learning to fly and joining the usaf aux, its been really busy. But when ever the chance i get to get on COD. Hardly anyone is on. I am hoping this is because of the summer and my bad timing. Would it be a good idea to co ordinate with the community as to when the best time GMT time to get on and what days are best so we can really get a good ole scrap in ? PLEASE ANYONE LET ME KNOW WHEN THE BEST TIMES ARE...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Time difference between utc and gmt

When i started flying years ago. for real. i found out that UTC time and GMT times can be different. UTC time for one never jumps back and fourth each year the way GMT time does when it comes to day light saving time. Do you think it would be better giving GMT time for all organized sorties so that there is no confusion when it comes to meeting up globally for us all. Giving this amazing server covers the globe and if we go on GMT time, then from Germany and Italy to USA and Australia . All one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Never so much owed to so few by so many

i have since left my squadron from STAB JG51. still need to get it back to just JENDAR on here, but may i say. To the folks of ATAG. i am deeply great full to all the hard work you guys have done to make this game what it should be from the beginning. the comrade i enjoy, the wisdom from other pilots and the click with others pilots when you are in battle is amazing. I HOPE EVERY ONE CAN ATLEAST DROP 5 BUCKS to keep the dream alive for us all towards there server. thank you so much to you all. ...

Updated May-17-2017 at 00:35 by JENDAR

Categories
    Uncategorized