CapaUno

A plug for Clod and Team Fusion on Amazon

Rate this Entry
Hi there all

Eh would you believe it I had to reinstall CloD and now I have control issues but as a trawled the web for a fix I found this blog/message from a few years ago and eh the irony

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph..._r#Post3815711

I posted the link to credit ATAG_ Kling for his intitial post but the story then was that CloD was a bit 'diffiult' before the TF patches and to give it a better star rating on amazon.com as it had a lot of bad reviews before the patches and to inform people who had left the game to return and check out the better version.

My thought was that now TF has the source code and are probably in need of some financial support to make it more worthwhile and that the same applies now in slightly different respect meaning that is that eh one day it could all work .....including my non existent joystick et al...I can't wait....I've had to reinstall it four times last week.....you know....but I love it...I can't do it all properly yet but eh it's so satisfying...ill be a pilot a good swimmer and a programmer at the end of all this...(maybe I can write a whole new version of windows that isn't a pile of shit ??? Like a hammer with four heads??? Windows substitute where everything works all the time ) I digress anyway.......

I got in a 109 for the first time the other night and regardless of propeller know how or unknowhow......CANNONS....OMG!!! CANNONS......!!! BBBBBBB-Boom....!!!

So eh if you have a moment go to amazon.com and give it 5 stars even if sometimes it feels like 1 star like reinstalll, reinstall, reinstall, no controls,

You know....and the guys can get on with it and make it like a dream.....

Happy flying

Capa

Submit "A plug for Clod and Team Fusion on Amazon" to Digg Submit "A plug for Clod and Team Fusion on Amazon" to del.icio.us Submit "A plug for Clod and Team Fusion on Amazon" to StumbleUpon Submit "A plug for Clod and Team Fusion on Amazon" to Google

Comments