JENDAR

Whats happened to the pilots?

Rate this Entry
I have been busy myself over this summer, between ground school for learning to fly and joining the usaf aux, its been really busy. But when ever the chance i get to get on COD. Hardly anyone is on. I am hoping this is because of the summer and my bad timing. Would it be a good idea to co ordinate with the community as to when the best time GMT time to get on and what days are best so we can really get a good ole scrap in ? PLEASE ANYONE LET ME KNOW WHEN THE BEST TIMES ARE...

Submit "Whats happened to the pilots?" to Digg Submit "Whats happened to the pilots?" to del.icio.us Submit "Whats happened to the pilots?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Whats happened to the pilots?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Things have been a bit quiet over the Northern summer, I certainly feel it down in NZ. I was thinking of organising a Ju88 bomber formation among a few known blue pilots who would be interested at some point in the near future
    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_kiwiflieger
    Things have been a bit quiet over the Northern summer, I certainly feel it down in NZ. I was thinking of organising a Ju88 bomber formation among a few known blue pilots who would be interested at some point in the near future
    Certainly hope it's just a summer thing. By the time I get home from work and have time to fly it seems that everyone has cleared off for the day. I sure miss the old days when bombers blocked out the sun. Hope you still have room for one more pilot in your formation of 88's
    Always room for 1 more in the formation Carl Maybe that swastika formation Jaydog keeps going on about could be looked at?
    im up for the 88's if anyone else is interested. we could always form up and make a field day of the brits...