sidewinder88

Making missions like we could in IL21946

Rate this Entry
Hello, im not sure where to post this or how redundant this question is but anyways...

I want to be able to make missions for me and my buddy to play coop. This became the only way i played 1946 and loved it. How much of a plan is there to make the mission editor more intuitive? I remember trying for hours and hours trying to figure out how to enter a game i made, and getting my buddy to join in on a mission seemed very difficult. Perhaps i just need a great tutorial i dont know. I just hope one day it could maybe be like making mission in 1946 again one day. Thanks!

Submit "Making missions like we could in IL21946" to Digg Submit "Making missions like we could in IL21946" to del.icio.us Submit "Making missions like we could in IL21946" to StumbleUpon Submit "Making missions like we could in IL21946" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

sorry to clarify i think the current mission editor itself is good, its much like 1946, mainly getting from having a mission made to starting a mission in online or LAN coop vs AI planes, tanks, ships ect..
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder88
    sorry to clarify i think the current mission editor itself is good, its much like 1946, mainly getting from having a mission made to starting a mission in online or LAN coop vs AI planes, tanks, ships ect..
    You will get more response if you make this a post in the forums rather than a blog post.