MichalMyg

No repairs after turning the map???

Rate this Entry
So what's the deal with repairs in this campaign? Blue turned the map last night, yet 12 hours later still nothing has been repaired. Have you changed the rules yet again without letting us know? This is the third time in a week you've changed the rules, when are you going to stop this nonsense? We've now wasted an entire day because you keep changing the rules. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior from anyone, let alone a moderator. The rules need to be clear and concise to avoid confusion and manipulation.

Submit "No repairs after turning the map???" to Digg Submit "No repairs after turning the map???" to del.icio.us Submit "No repairs after turning the map???" to StumbleUpon Submit "No repairs after turning the map???" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Michal and welcome to the forum.

I’m glad you’re enjoying Cliffs of Dover, and please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We’re all here to help and provide whatever information you need.

I do ask in return that you tone down your rhetoric. The campaign designers are all volunteers and are entitled to the same courtesy and respect that you would expect yourself.

Thanks,

ATAG_Snapper
    Forum Administrator
    Updated May-03-2022 at 07:37 by ATAG_Snapper