ATAG_Striker

The story of getting bad fps and good fps in Cliffs of Dover.

Rate this Entry
Greetings

The story of getting bad fps and good fps we are going to explain here.

During last few months i have been tinkering with ATI and Nvidia card and motherboard settings.
Right now going show you the examples i was tinkering with ati 4850 and bfg 260 now during the time the two cards aren't really different ATI could do bout 1.5 to 20 fps where the bfg 260 could do 1.5 20 to 29 fps with setting low. Now during that time i figure i run the ati as primary and bfg 260 secondary with a mod i did see some improvements but not alot. now i know alot of people are saying low end card can run this game but they cant the game is very gpu heavy so i went out bought new mobo and new ddr3 ram new amd phenom II x4 3.6 black edition and bought evga 560 1 gb superclocked. with that set up i went from 1.5 to 30 frames with old card to 80 to 190 fps with high and medium settings with 560 and also win 7 64bit and silencer psu 760w.

in conclusion of this people need to understand that 500 series or ati 6 series will play this game very well and smooth and bad is 260 and 4850 is alright but very limit you on frames and looks of the game.

if any one like advice on improving there fps look for me in vent or pm me on here be glad to help you out.

watch out for the hun in the sun

Submit "The story of getting bad fps and good fps in Cliffs of Dover." to Digg Submit "The story of getting bad fps and good fps in Cliffs of Dover." to del.icio.us Submit "The story of getting bad fps and good fps in Cliffs of Dover." to StumbleUpon Submit "The story of getting bad fps and good fps in Cliffs of Dover." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Very nice critique ...... thanks