Thread: Scenes from The War, Untitled

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Scenes from The War, Untitled

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Re: Scenes from The War, Unititled

Nice pics Bondi - and I gotta say that your screenshot in your signature is simply beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Flare View Post
    Nice pics Bondi - and I gotta say that your screenshot in your signature is simply beautiful!
    Thanks, the familiar orange/blue movie-poster look is often a winner

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

Re: Scenes from The War, Untitled

Some great screenshots, thanks for sharing, Bondi.

How did you get those dials on your screen, and can they be put to a second monitor?

Last edited by ATAG_Scones; Jan-03-2018 at 18:23.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.16 MB

That's some accuracy!

Re: dials --> track editor I think, then change views as you watch..

6. Likes ATAG_Scones liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Freya View Post
    That's some accuracy!

Re: dials --> track editor I think, then change views as you watch..

Thanks for the info, Freya.

So they're not available for game play?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Quote Originally Posted by TNScones View Post
    Some great screenshots, thanks for sharing, Bondi.

How did you get those dials on your screen, and can they be put to a second monitor?

Hello TNScones

Those dials appear when you 'toggle cockpit' - set a key in Controls Options View
    Controls0.jpg

You can 'toggle cockpit' online or offline and fly with no cockpit and the dials showing IF the Realism settings allow this - in Realism, Views, "Cockpit Always On" must be switched off.
    ATAG_2_Realism.jpg

Offline you can adjust your own realism settings

Online you depend on the server allowing this same option - the Realism screen above is from ATAG server 2

ATAG server 2 allows you to fly with your cockpit 'toggled', its terrifying
    shot_20180104_020140.jpg

If you are in the Track Player viewing a track with in-cockpit view and want to see the dials you have to switch on 'Edit Views' then you toggle cockpit when the track is playing
    Player.jpg

To get the external view with the dials, first toggle cockpit from internal view, and when the dials are showing then you go to outside views and the dials remain visible, which sure is handy and not by mistake.

If you want external views from an online ATAG server track you have to use the ATAG 'Track Editor' linked above in this web site

Cheers!

9. Likes ATAG_Scones, farley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Bonditaria View Post
    Thanks, the familiar orange/blue movie-poster look is often a winner
    Yes, it's a cliché, but that doesn't make it bad!

11. Likes Bonditaria liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Bonditaria View Post
    Hello TNScones

Those dials appear when you 'toggle cockpit' - set a key in Controls Options View
    Controls0.jpg

You can 'toggle cockpit' online or offline and fly with no cockpit and the dials showing IF the Realism settings allow this - in Realism, Views, "Cockpit Always On" must be switched off.
    ATAG_2_Realism.jpg

Online you depend on the server allowing this same option - the Realism screen above is from ATAG server 2

shot_20180104_020140.jpg

If you are in the Track Player viewing a track with in-cockpit view and want to see the dials you have to switch on 'Edit Views' then you toggle cockpit when the track is playing
    Player.jpg

To get the external view with the dials, first toggle cockpit from internal view, and when the dials are showing then you go to outside views and the dials remain visible, which sure is handy and not by mistake.

If you want external views from an online ATAG server track you have to use the ATAG 'Track Editor' linked above in this web site

Cheers!
    Thanks for the help, Bondi.

Your instructions on how to set up the dials are very precise; and I appreciate your taking the time to provide the screenshots.

I can't go wrong with this info.

Thanks again,

'Sconesy

Gateway to Downeast Maine (New England) USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.43 GB

[QUOTE=Bonditaria;299323]Hello TNScones

Controls0.jpg

ATAG_2_Realism.jpg

shot_20180104_020140.jpg

- - - - - - - - -

Bondi - I can get the cockpit dial overview OK when I toggle cockpit (control M) however the dials appear very large and I cant get all of them presented because of the size displayed. Where can I adjust the dial size and reduce the instrument images so all will show up. can you help me here? Here is the view I receive so you can see what I am getting.

2018-01-04_19-03-00.png
    ASUS GB20CB Intel I-7 w/Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, ASUS Swift PG279Q (3), VKB GF/KG12, CH Pro throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder, EDtracker Pro

[SIZE=1]"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" -S. Holmes-

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

[QUOTE=DOWNEAST;299564]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonditaria;299323Where can I adjust the dial size and reduce the instrument images so all will show up. can you help me here? Here is the view I receive so you can see what I am getting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG
    33563[/ATTACH]
    I do not know, but I would assume you will get the dials on one screen only if you run the game on one screen! Sorry! I have never seen anyone with the dials up on a three-monitor system, I do not believe there are any 'settings' available to change the dials, the game has just worked this way for many versions, I expect there is no solution for multiple screens but maybe someone else knows better, the dials in toggled cockpit have been there since 2001 when almost no-one ran multiple screens. Good luck.

Gateway to Downeast Maine (New England) USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.43 GB

Question Re: Scenes from The War, Untitled

[QUOTE=Bonditaria;299613]
    Quote Originally Posted by DOWNEAST View Post

I do not know, but I would assume you will get the dials on one screen only if you run the game on one screen! Sorry! I have never seen anyone with the dials up on a three-monitor system, I do not believe there are any 'settings' available to change the dials, the game has just worked this way for many versions, I expect there is no solution for multiple screens but maybe someone else knows better, the dials in toggled cockpit have been there since 2001 when almost no-one ran multiple screens. Good luck.
    Thanks Bondi with your response.

Any multi monitor screen users of ClOD have a solution for this issue? I would like to be able to see all the cockpit dials as presented on a one screen monitor set-up when cockpit is toggled.

Instead of what I am getting:2018-01-04_19-03-00.png
    I would like reduced size dials where all will fit on the monitor screens.
    ASUS GB20CB Intel I-7 w/Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, ASUS Swift PG279Q (3), VKB GF/KG12, CH Pro throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder, EDtracker Pro

[SIZE=1]"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" -S. Holmes-