Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

Now that v4.312 is retired please post your Cliffs of Dover Blitz pictures in this thread. Looking forward to seeing your work, cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

2. Likes Blade_Meister, Kestrel liked this post
    Supporting Member Blade_Meister's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.48 GB

Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

Congrats TFS and 1C. Here are my first of hopefully many new "Blitz" screenies. I haven't even set my Graphics up besides turning on 4x AA. Much better pics to come in the future.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...tz#Post4394940

S!Blade<><

@ Kestrel ---> No you don't!!! Mine is BIGGER than yours is!!! Very nice picture by the way Sir.
    26.jpg
    9.jpg
    I am happy with my graphics setting and I am getting 59FPS/Vsync, no tearing and really enjoying Blitz. Turning off the mirror is worth 10 FPS and turning off extended clouds is worth 20+ FPS. Just need some more time to really dig in and see what Blitz can do. It has been fun so far and looks Beautiful with better FPS for my old system, AMD955PhenomIIBE 3.4GB, GTX770 4GB. TY TFS.

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (300.2 KB, 283 views)
    Last edited by Blade_Meister; Dec-17-2017 at 21:57.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

Blade beat me to it, but it was only because I had to reinstall Blitz after accidentally ruining the install!

Well I still get the first large in-thread screenshot!

Took a few minutes to do some head-ons with 110s in the new Beaufighter, but now it's time to get some sleep before finals tomorrow. I've stayed up till 1am to get Blitz up and running... What can I say, I'm a dedicated fan!

From just a brief look, the clouds and terrain seem to be more realistic, and the FMB hardly lags at all anymore. Can't wait to discover the rest of the improvements!

A big thank you to TF for all their work, here's to another great CLoD patch!
    Last edited by Kestrel; Dec-15-2017 at 01:18.
    Kestrel

GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

I didn't see the pic above...Seems someone beat me to it...But I'm posting anyway...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Nightfighter!

The flames and explosions are much more vibrant...

Extremely vibrant! Some don't like these new effects, but I rather like them. My only gripe is that the flames look a little pixilated around the edges, and IMHO they should conform a bit more to the airflow like the old ones did. But I'm not complaining, at least they're not PURPLE like in WarThunder!

Last edited by Kestrel; Dec-15-2017 at 18:10.
    Kestrel

GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

So many great opportunities for screenshots!

Found this poor 110 flying around with only one horizontal stabilizer. So I kindly helped him regain his aerodynamic symmetry, courtesy of 4 20mms!

My Beautiful Beaufighter...

Loving Blitz so far! Thank you Team Fusion!
    Last edited by Kestrel; Dec-16-2017 at 23:55.
    Kestrel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.48 GB

Bump! Larry, great background pics in Blitz Sir. I am awaiting your first offering here in the 4.5 Screenshot Thread Sir. Hope it is soon???
    Updated my first post with some new pics after Graphics adjustments.

S!Blade<><

9. Likes Kestrel, LARRY69, danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873.48 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Meister View Post
    Bump! Larry, great background pics in Blitz Sir. I am awaiting your first offering here in the 4.5 Screenshot Thread Sir. Hope it is soon???
    Thx Blade! They will come.
    http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/larry691/GZ-H%201_zpsdphexiii.jpg

12. Likes danperin, Kestrel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Kestrel

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

The optimum way to warm your Spitfire engine for a quick take off in 4.5.

IL-2 Sturmovik_ Cliffs of Dover 18-Dec-17 12_11_24 PM.jpg

o7
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873.48 MB

Last edited by LARRY69; Dec-23-2017 at 05:57.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Kestrel, I feel as if I really must ask you why you use those poor 110s as target practice for your Beaufighter

Wait a minute...

Does anyone hear the Jaws theme playing?

Ah, I feel much better now

Also had a weird thing happen while I was recording that track - must have pressed some sort of button or something because towards the end this happened:
    Screenshot (41).jpg

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

18. Likes Ceaser87, farley, HurricaneHarvest, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Dislikes Kestrel disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873.48 MB

Merry Christmas to All!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Quote Originally Posted by LARRY69 View Post
    Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas to you Larry
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

21. Likes \Hawk/, Kestrel, IIJG27Rich liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Not sure if I should post this first look at a brand new flyable? Maybe TF v10?
    santa-sleigh-reindeer-3d-model-1.jpg

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Quote Originally Posted by LARRY69 View Post
    Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas Larry.

o7
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

24. Likes Kestrel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiflieger View Post
    Kestrel, I feel as if I really must ask you why you use those poor 110s as target practice for your Beaufighter
    I don't really consider it "target practice", the 110 has fairly decent defensive firepower. Even with the "10 gun terror", it can be tricky to execute an attack on 110s without suffering damage. But I like a challenge. Target practice is when you shoot at something that can't shoot back. *COUGH* [Kiwi] *COUGH*

This is MY airspace, and these pesky 110s don't belong here!

Ah, I feel much better now!
    Last edited by Kestrel; Dec-25-2017 at 20:41.
    Kestrel

26. Likes LARRY69, HurricaneHarvest, Ceaser87 liked this post
    Dislikes ATAG_kiwiflieger disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Kiwifilieger vs. Kestrel - now this is a fight I want to see!

28. Likes Kestrel liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Some very nice screenshots!

30. Likes Kestrel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Oh my... such violence towards such beautiful (see what I did there?) aircraft, both the 'Ten-gun Terror' and the 'Six-gun Shatterer'. Or should that be seven?

I propose a truce. Although fire does make things pretty, not all screenshots need them to be great. I also propose we turn and contemplate this Tiger Moth at dawn. Enjoy

Well, I suppose this still has a fire of a sort in it, but just a little bit further away by, say about, 1 AU...
    Last edited by ATAG_kiwiflieger; Dec-26-2017 at 04:23.

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

32. Likes Kestrel, LARRY69, Ceaser87 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiflieger View Post
    Oh my... such violence towards such beautiful (see what I did there?) aircraft, both the 'Ten-gun Terror' and the 'Six-gun Shatterer'. Or should that be seven?

I propose a truce. Although fire does make things pretty, not all screenshots need them to be great. I also propose we turn and contemplate this Tiger Moth at dawn. Enjoy

Well, I suppose this still has a fire of a sort in it, but just a little bit further away by, say about, 1 AU...
    Fair enough, but I'm still using the sun.

Last edited by Kestrel; Dec-26-2017 at 20:57.
    Kestrel

34. Likes ATAG_Highseas, Ceaser87, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

I LOVE the moth !!

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

36. Likes Kestrel, VO101_Tom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Merry Christmas to you all...We need a Christmas Tree icon

Last edited by IIJG27Rich; Dec-27-2017 at 06:34.

38. Likes farley, Kestrel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

[QUOTE=LARRY69;296484]

I love the Holstien Larry

40. Likes LARRY69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.48 GB

Finally getting settled into Blitz and having some fun. I have been having fun in QM fights against the 109.

Are we sure that the AI has not been improved any yet? The 109s really seem to be effective at BnZing and
    I have been having some prolonged fights against 2 and 3 109s in my Spit. Anyway, here are some pics of the
    Beautiful Graphics in CLOD Blitz. Hope you enjoy. Oh, and really nice pics Larry and everyone else.

S!Blade<><

It is tough getting good night combat pics but here are my attempts from a QM.

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873.48 MB

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.48 GB

Absolutely amazing Larry. Those are Awesome. Where can I get those skins or at least the 109 skin? PM me if you can share that please.

S!Blade<><

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast