Thread: Problem with configuration the keys

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Angry Problem with configuration the keys

Hello, I have a problem with the configuration of the keys. Keyboard shortcuts do not exist at all, not to mention the camera or looking around with the mouse. Any re instals and de instals are not required. Factory reset does not exist. When I loaded usercfg.file, it gave me some hotkeys that I had set a few moments earlier
    Attached Images Attached Images

Supporting Member 9./JG52_J-HAT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    266.37 MB

Re: Problem with configuration the keys

Hi Grzegorz,

I haven‘t come across this problem before, but I would like to suggest you do the following steps and see if it helps:

1 - disable Steam Cloud for the game.
    It is under the properties of the game in the Steam Library (open Steam, right click the game, select properties, then go to iirc the second tab and uncheck Steam Cloud).

2 - delete your whole 1C folder under My Documents. There is where the cache folder and your .ini files are located. These files are responsible for saving key bindings, gun belt composition, gun convergence and other settings

3 - let Steam repair your game. It should do this once you try to run after deleting the folder but to make sure click repair installation (under properties, first tab iirc).

4 - start the game. The default bindings should be there.

5 - once you‘ve set up your custom bindings, apply the changes, come back to the menu and save as a back up file in your folder.

Keep this file (just like all your .inis you customized - weapon settings for example) somewhere else in case you need to restore your settings / bindings at some point in the future. To restore the settings you can just copy the backed up ini to the 1C Folder and replace the existing one.
    i7 13700KF @5.3 Ghz | RTX 4090 526.86 1440p | 32 Gb RAM 6000 | Win10 64 bit | TrackIR 5 | VKB Gunfighter III | MFG Crosswind V2 | Warthog Throttle | Reverb G2 100% SteamVR SS

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Problem with configuration the keys

yes, everything works, thank you very much for your help. Greetings from Poland for successful hunting