Thread: Running a poll at 1C to see what your most wanted aircraft is for v5.00

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Running a poll at 1C to see what your most wanted aircraft is for v5.00

"The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

2. Likes DD_FT, ATAG_TCP, Tibsun liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

Re: Running a poll at 1C to see what your most wanted aircraft is for v5.00

Shame the Spits and Hurris had to settle for third and fourth, but I am reminded and not overly surprised that the Wellingtons are in first. Bringing some well needed variety for the RAF's heavier classes

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

For me personally the most interesting aircraft in 5.0 are the exotic ones that have never or rarely been done in a serious flight sim, like the P-40C/E, C.202, Martlet and D.520.
    I'm also looking forward to seeing the first large human flown Wellington formation in the virtual skies, maybe even as part of an ATAG Assault event?

The 109F, Spit V and Hurri IIs are nice and all but I've had enough 109-v-Spit/Hurri action the past few years. Looking forward to something genuinely new

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

I'm looking forward to all aircraft, but the most important thing on any current and coming aircraft to me is the engine model and management.
    Working on the aircraft, the engine, the heart that gives the plane its live makes me feel like flying an actual plane.
    I'd favor any aircraft that has got an advanced supercharger-, rpm-, boost and suction-, propeller-, water-, oil-, hydraulic-, electric-, coldstart-, gearsuspensionmodel over the most wanted aircraft at no hesitation.

6. Likes katschmarek, Gingerbread liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.91 MB

I'm split between the Hurricane II and the wimpy tbh, i can see the opportunity to run the IIC and IID models in the anti tank role, whilst i really want to shift the dirt (or potentially sink some ships) with the Wimpy.

I know there's a limitation in BOX for 4 engined planes perhaps but is that limitation in CloD too? (i'll fly my halifax one day)
    Actually quite looking forward to my spotty E7 too, with a 250 slung under her and the MG's/cannons ranged to 400m she makes a mean ground attacker.
    Some Useful aviation terms:
    Engine Failure: A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.
    Firewall: Section of the aircraft specially designed to let heat and smoke enter the cockpit.
    Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
    Overshoot: To run out of ammo on your first pass.

Ryzen 5 3600 | 16Gigs DDR4 2666mhz | Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8gb | Win 10 Pro x64 |WD m.2 500gb
    Trackhat clip with PS3 eye| VKB Gladiator Mk.II | TWCS Throttle and rudder pedals | 2 x Logitech Throttle Quadrants.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_TCP View Post
    Shame the Spits and Hurris had to settle for third and fourth, but I am reminded and not overly surprised that the Wellingtons are in first. Bringing some well needed variety for the RAF's heavier classes
    As far as the game is considered I think the Wellington is the most important addition. It's about time red gets a bomber that actually can carry some bombs.

As a pilot you will still die anyway, because it is so slow, but at least it will make some impact if you manage to get to the target.

The Beaufighter will carry almost as many bombs as the Blennie, if I'm not mistaken, and at least has a chance to run from some of the fighters (oh well, I know: just as almost everybody flies E4N and E4B now, they all will chose the Friedrich, so dying will keep on ...). Anyway the Blennie will get pretty unattractive.

As a pilot I'm most curious about the Dewoitine, because it is widely unknown, then the Macchi (the dark side just has some really cool designs, sigh) the Kittyhawk and the Martlet.
    Probably I will fly the P40 most often, if it can carry a bomb. Just as with the Hurri FB you can blow up small targets and even have some chance to return home.

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    589.91 MB

Any chance we'll get a Focke-Wulf 190 at some point? A very significant aircraft both for the English Channel front and the desert war.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

Quote Originally Posted by carbolicus View Post
    A very significant aircraft both for the English Channel front and the desert war.
    The FW190 only saw action in North Africa for around half a year, that's not what I would call "significant". It has already been hinted at however that if 5.0 is a success then we're likely to see the Focke-Wulf in a future addon.

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

The 190 will be the top priority aircraft if we go beyond 5.0.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

I will take whatever the miniscule yet awesome coder team have the most enthusiasm for.

But yeah... let's get back to me me me......

Autogyro or Walrus.

Last edited by ATAG_Highseas; Oct-11-2019 at 14:01.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

I can just hear the announcer at the Kentucky Derby ...And it's Wellington coming down the home stretch followed closely by Bf 109 F...and it's going to be Wellington. Wait a minute here comes that Bf 109 F...It's going to be neck and neck....

The Black Stallion one of my favorites
    Last edited by IIJG27Rich; Oct-12-2019 at 00:37.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    78.06 MB

Fieseler Storch, anyone?

15. Likes ATAG_Oskar, DerDa, IIJG27Rich, Gingerbread liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Pans View Post
    Fieseler Storch, anyone?
    All for it!

If 9./JG52 gets equipped with Storchs maybe I will get a chance to land my a/c at some point of time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

I've voted the Bf 110 C because was the only option available but if have to tell what I really would like to see in v.5.00 it's surely a Bf 110 E!
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by JG4_Karaya View Post
    I've had enough 109-v-Spit/Hurri action the past few years.
    Sounds like you should spend more time in the G50 then
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h