Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Malta Mission Pack for Malta Mod now available

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Re: Full Malta Mission Pack for Malta Mod now available

Quote Originally Posted by heinkill View Post
    Oh well, I am flying out of Newark tomorrow, and will be home Thurs. I'll be a bit jetlagged Thurs night.

So Thurs would be too soon, but it can come anytime from Friday, OK TF?

I seriously think you should send Blitzen a beta download though, he's earned it, having to play all that BoS just to keep his eye in.

H
    I'd like to take a flip that's for sure.Not sure I deserve it tho...My FFB and BoS are not really on the same wavelength & it makes for quite a few pranged kites!

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    I'd like to take a flip that's for sure.Not sure I deserve it tho...My FFB and BoS are not really on the same wavelength & it makes for quite a few pranged kites!

Better than me, I lose my settings every time there is an update so I don't bother with buttons and calibration...end up cartwheeling across the runway half the time, both coming in and going out...

Anyway, back on topic...

THIS WEEKEND FOR SURE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Better than me, I lose my settings every time there is an update so I don't bother with buttons and calibration...end up cartwheeling across the runway half the time, both coming in and going out...

Anyway, back on topic...

THIS WEEKEND FOR SURE!
    Last word OT save your input folder from your previous all-done settings and use it next time there is an update.

4. Likes BenQuinn liked this post
    Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Last word OT save your input folder from your previous all-done settings and use it next time there is an update.
    Found some unexpected time this morning to go in and edit the RAF and LW Malta campaigns for wind values, so that the smoke will blow a little less vertically with the new smoke effects.

Also, due to the flak modifications, have all level bombers going in at about 20,000 feet so they don't get slaughtered. Previously quite a few missions had them going in between 10 and 20,000 feet for accuracy.

So, if you have already downloaded, you might want to download again. Not a game changer, but might be noticeable.

H

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Grabbing the new Megapack now heinkill, many thanks for all your efforts.
    I am really looking forward to this one!
    Don B

EVGA X79 Dark MB | Intel I-7 4820K@4.50 ghz | Corsair H100i Cooling System | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Mhz ram | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW|2 ea Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB SSD's |NZXT Phantom 820 Case | TM Warthog w/ 7.5cm Ext by Sajah|MFG Crosswinds Pedals|Oculus Rift|Windows 10 64 Bit |

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Heinkill found your mod and want to install, I have the new 4.3 installed and all works well with that...so esentially I now have a modded 4.3 and want to install your mod. Do I start by COPY and pasting the 4.3 version to the different area of the hard drive? I assume I dont want to install the original game, then patch up to 4.3, but Im just not sure and want to do it correctly, maybe all the instructions are in the read me, I will check. I understand how to copy the game, to a different location, so first question again is do I copy and paste the 4.3 MODDED version of the original game, and then "mod up" this with your packs? Thanks Priller \\

P.S. I just downloaded skydrive the 500 megapack, the "all in one" I assume file, do I just run this and not the two earlier download files, malta exe, etc? sorry just a bit confusing with the various download and install options avaiable...

So far I have downloaded
    1. malta_ mod_mission_pack
    2. maltasetup1

3. Malta megapack. (I see the megapack has lots of file, and an exe, is there a readme file for installation?)
    Last edited by priller26; Mar-18-2014 at 21:26.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Same question as above...I do have a Malta folder already up & going but it is based on the original CloD install with some features from 4.0 I'm told...So what now?

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Same question as above...I do have a Malta folder already up & going but it is based on the original CloD install with some features from 4.0 I'm told...So what now?
    @Blitzen: If the one you are referring to has the sandy desert textures, it is a non TF mod compatible version, just containing single missions. It is a completely seperate mod. You can't install 4.3 over the top of it, nor can you install the Malta Megapack campaigns into it, as it uses a separate map. These new campaigns were created for TFMod 4.3 only.

@priller and blitzen: yes, there is so much content, it can be confusing.
    - mission pack is a series of 30 single missions. You can just cut and paste these into your single missions folder and fly.
    - maltasetup1 is the completely unique mod, non TF mod compatible, that gives you desert textures. Ignore that for now.
    - malta megapack contains everything: axis and raf campaigns, single missions, skins etc

Having said all that, this is what I recommend.

I am assuming you have patched your game to TF mod 4.3.

I suggest you just start by downloading and installing one of the campaigns:

- Go to the top of this post and download either the RAF or Axis campaigns (only). These are TF mod compatible
    - In the readme is the process for installing a new user campaign for CoD. It is a manual process of cut and paste because you need to install folders in different places and manually change your campaign.ini file. 1C Maddox did not make it easy, but if you have done it once, it is easy enough. When I get a chance later I will cut and paste the directions from the readme into this post.

I think doing the above is just a simpler way to start. Once you have one Malta campaign up and running in your 4.3 mod campaign menu, you can add the other campaign, and all the single missions if you wish.

Cheers and let us know how you get along.

H

ADDENDUM: INSTALLING USER MADE CAMPAIGNS

TO INSTALL CAMPAIGNS

1. Look for the folder on your PC where you have your MOD system files for the campaigns:
    ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\parts\bob\mission\campaign

In your Malta download, you will find one of two new campaign folders 'campaign_ma' (the axis campaign) and 'campaign_mb' (the RAF campaign), copy these to ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign

(depending on how you intalled the mod it may be slightly different but you want the relevant steam directory for your mod, not the mydocuments directory)

2. There you will also find a file named campaigns.ini - open it in a editor, normally you will find something like this:
    [Main]
    campaign_gb
    campaign_de
    [campaign_gb]
    folder campaign_gb
    title Cliffs Of Dover
    image Poster.bmp
    [campaign_de]
    folder campaign_de
    title Adler Angriff
    image Poster.bmp

3. make a backup copy and then add the appropriate bolded lines to your campaigns.ini file (depending on which campaign you want to install) and save it eg:

[Main]
    campaign_gb
    campaign_de
    campaign_ma
    campaign_mb

[campaign_gb]
    folder campaign_gb
    title Cliffs Of Dover
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_de]
    folder campaign_de
    title Adler Angriff
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_ma]
    folder campaign_ma
    title Battle for Malta Axis REDUX
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_mb]
    folder campaign_mb
    title Battle for Malta RAF REDUX
    image Poster.bmp

Save the campaign.ini file.

Finally you will need to add a folder for each of the campaigns to the directory where you keep your DEFAULT USER files (this is what the REDUX script uses to keep score). Remember, not your MOD directory, but the default user directory in your mydocuments folder.

Go to C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\mission\campaign

And add to this directory two empty folders called

Campaign_ma
    Campaign_mb

Now you are set!

I have included a sample ‘campaigns.ini’ file in the download. You can use it if you haven’t added any other campaigns to your Mod. If you have added other campaigns, and just use this one, you will need to add those campaigns back in manually using the process above.

(*For instructions on how to install the single missions, see the readme inside the single missions folder in your download. This download also includes the third party campaign installer tool by The Enlightened Florist. Try it if you like. It automates some of the work of installing campaigns.)
    Last edited by heinkill; Mar-22-2014 at 13:14.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks Heinkill for all your efforts!

I have been waiting for 4.03 before trying this, though the sandy terrain is a must for immersion. (for me)

Is there a chance we will see sandy textures coming to TF 4.03?

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hessle View Post
    Thanks Heinkill for all your efforts!

I have been waiting for 4.03 before trying this, though the sandy terrain is a must for immersion. (for me)

Is there a chance we will see sandy textures coming to TF 4.03?
    I think the person to ask is Vasily Kucheraviy (V'@sOK) as they are his work. Now, he IS a part of Team Fusion as far as I know, and he IS working on the stuff to be included in mod version 5.0 and there IS a rumour this mod will include a Mediterranean Theatre of Operations map so I would say, it IS possible!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

I think the person to ask is Vasily Kucheraviy (V'@sOK) as they are his work. Now, he IS a part of Team Fusion as far as I know, and he IS working on the stuff to be included in mod version 5.0 and there IS a rumour this mod will include a Mediterranean Theatre of Operations map so I would say, it IS possible!
    I THINK THE PERSON TO ASK is VASILY KUCHERAVIY (V'@SOK) AS THEY ARE HIS WORK. NOW, HE is A PART OF TEAM FUSION AS FAR AS I KNOW, AND HE is WORKING ON THE STUFF TO BE INCLUDED IN MOD VERSION 5.0 AND THERE is A RUMOUR THIS MOD WILL INCLUDE A MEDITERRANEAN THEATRE OF OPERATIONS MAP SO I WOULD SAY, IT is POSSIBLE!

Sorry, had to do it

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    I THINK THE PERSON TO ASK is VASILY KUCHERAVIY (V'@SOK) AS THEY ARE HIS WORK. NOW, HE is A PART OF TEAM FUSION AS FAR AS I KNOW, AND HE is WORKING ON THE STUFF TO BE INCLUDED IN MOD VERSION 5.0 AND THERE is A RUMOUR THIS MOD WILL INCLUDE A MEDITERRANEAN THEATRE OF OPERATIONS MAP SO I WOULD SAY, IT is POSSIBLE!

Sorry, had to do it
    You DEFINITELY need to get out more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

LOL!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hey gang,
    Ok I am confused...

I built a new system in Dec, installed fresh IL2 Cliffs of Dover, and had it updated to TF4, and was waiting for 4.3 before installing any user campaigns.
    I have installed successfully 4.3, and also installed the RAF REDUX campaign this morning successfully. Figured it would well be worth reflying now with 4.3 ! Of course it had it's own installer that worked very well.

Now, I am wanting to install this new Malta Campaign for TF Mod.

The instructions say:
    "TO INSTALL CAMPAIGNS

1. Look for the folder on your PC where you have your MOD system files for the campaigns:
    ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\parts\bob\mission\campaign

In your Malta download, you will find one of two new campaign folders 'campaign_ma' (the axis campaign) and 'campaign_mb' (the RAF campaign), copy these to ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\parts\bob\mission\campaign "

However, I do not have any parts\bob\mission\campaign folders under the MOD folder in my IL-2 Sturmovik install directory.
    When I navigate to the MOD folder, all that is in there are 7 assorted .sfs files. No folders at all??
    In the MOD folder , all I have are the following files:
    bob_mod1.sfs
    bob_mod2.sfs
    bob_mod3.sfs
    bob_mod4.sfs
    core_mod1.sfs
    core_mod3.sfs
    core_mod4.sfs

What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help, I have really been looking forward to 4.3 and giving this campaign a try!
    Don B

EVGA X79 Dark MB | Intel I-7 4820K@4.50 ghz | Corsair H100i Cooling System | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Mhz ram | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW|2 ea Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB SSD's |NZXT Phantom 820 Case | TM Warthog w/ 7.5cm Ext by Sajah|MFG Crosswinds Pedals|Oculus Rift|Windows 10 64 Bit |

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Hi Don

I think the most common error is people look in their mydocuments folder not the steam folder. you should have a campaigns folder in common/il2/parts/bob/mission.

did you create a seperate mod folder for team fusion or just install it into your default directory?

if so is there a 'Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign' folder?

try there...

fred

Quote Originally Posted by d.burnette View Post
    Hey gang,
    Ok I am confused...

I built a new system in Dec, installed fresh IL2 Cliffs of Dover, and had it updated to TF4, and was waiting for 4.3 before installing any user campaigns.
    I have installed successfully 4.3, and also installed the RAF REDUX campaign this morning successfully. Figured it would well be worth reflying now with 4.3 ! Of course it had it's own installer that worked very well.

Now, I am wanting to install this new Malta Campaign for TF Mod.

The instructions say:
    "TO INSTALL CAMPAIGNS

In your Malta download, you will find one of two new campaign folders 'campaign_ma' (the axis campaign) and 'campaign_mb' (the RAF campaign), copy these to ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\parts\bob\mission\campaign "

However, I do not have any parts\bob\mission\campaign folders under the MOD folder in my IL-2 Sturmovik install directory.
    When I navigate to the MOD folder, all that is in there are 7 assorted .sfs files. No folders at all??
    In the MOD folder , all I have are the following files:
    bob_mod1.sfs
    bob_mod2.sfs
    bob_mod3.sfs
    bob_mod4.sfs
    core_mod1.sfs
    core_mod3.sfs
    core_mod4.sfs

What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help, I have really been looking forward to 4.3 and giving this campaign a try!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi Don

I think the most common error is people look in their mydocuments folder not the steam folder. you should have a campaigns folder in common/il2/parts/bob/mission.

did you create a seperate mod folder for team fusion or just install it into your default directory?

if so is there a 'Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign' folder?

try there...

fred
    Thanks for the quick response!
    No, I am not looking in the documents folder.

Yes, I installed Team Fusion mod directly into the game as far as I know...
    Yes, I have the 'Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign' folder.

However, per the instructions for installing Malta Mod for TF, I do not have a
    \Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\parts\bob\mission\campaign folder?

The only thing under that MOD folder are the aforementioned .sfs files..

Did I install the TF Mod incorrectly? It seems to be running fine and shows 4.3 on the screen...
    Last edited by dburne; Mar-22-2014 at 10:26.
    Don B

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by d.burnette View Post
    Thanks for the quick response!
    No, I am not looking in the documents folder.

Yes, I installed Team Fusion mod directly into the game as far as I know...
    Yes, I have the 'Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign' folder.

However, per the instructions for installing Malta Mod for TF, I do not have a
    \Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD\parts\bob\mission\campaign folder?

The only thing under that MOD folder are the aforementioned .sfs files..

Did I install the TF Mod incorrectly? It seems to be running fine and shows 4.3 on the screen...
    Yes for your pc you should use the Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign path.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yes for your pc you should use the Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign path.
    Thanks for the confirmation, will do.
    I am curious though, based on how the directions are written, did I install the TF Mod different than I should have?
    If it would be better for me, I could certainly uninstall everything and do a new install all over again - but if not necessary that certainly is fine too...

Edit: I think maybe I am just confusing myself, so I took a look at my campaign.ini file in the Cliffs install directory and it looks like this:
    [Main]
    campaign_gb
    campaign_de

[campaign_gb]
    folder campaign_gb
    title Cliffs Of Dover
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_de]
    folder campaign_de
    title Adler Angriff
    image Poster.bmp

However I have the RAF REDUX campaign installed, but do not see it's name here, like I see it listed in the included campaign ini file that came with the Megapack?

Really concerned I am getting some things messed up - and having this be pretty much a fresh install I am working with adding these campaigns, I sure want to do them correctly!

Last edit I promise!
    Skins - am I supposed to install the skins that came with the megapack download somewhere> The install instructions did not mention this?
    To clarify, all I am wanting to install is the RAF Malta Campaign for TF 4.3...
    Last edited by dburne; Mar-22-2014 at 14:42.
    Don B

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Hi Don

Oops double post, answer below.
    Last edited by heinkill; Mar-23-2014 at 04:39.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Hi Don

Dont worry. Some people create an extra copy of CoD and install mods into that so they don't change the original game. Others like you, install the mod straight into the original. There is no right or wrong way.

The RAF Redux campaign works by replacing your stock campaign, so it doesnt need any special changes to the campaign.ini file. Any additional campaigns though, do need to be added to campaign.ini. So if you just want to add Malta RAF it should look like this:

campaign_gb
    campaign_de
    campaign_mb

[campaign_gb]
    folder campaign_gb
    title Cliffs Of Dover
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_de]
    folder campaign_de
    title Adler Angriff
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_mb]
    folder campaign_mb
    image Poster.bmp

Skins; yes, cut and paste them into your skins folder.

Fred

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi Don

Dont worry. Some people create an extra copy of CoD and install mods into that so they don't change the original game. Others like you, install the mod straight into the original. There is no right or wrong way.

The RAF Redux campaign works by replacing your stock campaign, so it doesnt need any special changes to the campaign.ini file. Any additional campaigns though, do need to be added to campaign.ini. So if you just want to add Malta RAF it should look like this:

campaign_gb
    campaign_de
    campaign_mb

[campaign_gb]
    folder campaign_gb
    title Cliffs Of Dover
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_de]
    folder campaign_de
    title Adler Angriff
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_mb]
    folder campaign_mb
    image Poster.bmp

Skins; yes, cut and paste them into your skins folder.

Fred
    Many thanks Fred!
    Skins folder - the one in the main IL-2 Steam Directory , under paintschemes/skins?
    Don B

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Yep!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yep!
    Thank you sir, off to get this campaign installed, thanks for all the help!
    Don B

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks for the reply H, keep up the good work.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hey gang,

I seem to have run into an issue with the Balta for Malta Campaign.

On missions 9 and 10: My performance slows to a crawl, it becomes a sideshow with framerates in the single digits - like 1 fps.
    I monitor my GPU sensors whilst flying and this is what I noticed:

I was flying mission 9, and my GPU usage, normally remains in the upper 90 percent range, would start dropping down into like 50%, stuttering would start, then down further to eventually it showed GPU usage at 0% ( this is when it became 1FPS).
    I restarted my system and gave it another go with same result.

I then elected to skip to the next mission - mission 10, and had the same result in it, making it unflyable.

So I went out of the campaign and flew some single missions, and had no trouble, it ran as good as it normally does. I have a pretty good system and get excellent performance on Cliffs of Dover, but for whatever reason in the Balta for Malta Campaign, at least here in mission 9 and mission 10, I can't get through them without this happening.
    It is weird how my GPU usage goes down to 0% ( vram still shows app 1.8gb being used).

So I was wondering, if anyone else that is flying this campaign, is having an issue with this?
    Note I am running TF 4.31...
    I recently went through the whole RAF REDUX campaign with TF 4.30, without any issue like this as well. Heck I did not even see any stuttering in that one. Normally my GPU usage stays around 98-99%, and vram usage around 1.8gb.

I am a little stumped, curious what others may have or might be seeing on this one?

Thanks for any feedback,
    Don B

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Update:
    The above issue I experienced earlier today, seems to be related to TF 4.31 update that was released this morning.
    When I saw the thread about the update being pulled and asking folks to revert back to 4.30, I did so and gave the same mission another try to see - sure enough, it ran great as it normally would...
    I have reported it in the 4.31 pulled thread... something apparently was causing the GPU usage to decrease drastically.
    Don B

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Ok so now that I have reverted back to 4.30 and having fun again, I must say some of these Malta missions I am pretty sure are suicide missions lol.
    Man this one is tough!
    Good thing I am not playing " dead is dead'...
    Don B

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello fellas,

I decided to download the 2 campaigns and am having a bit of trouble. Followed all instructions per word file with campaigns.

1.) I can't see the Axis REDUX campaign in the campaign select screen. I see and can play RAF REDUX campaign.

2.) 2nd mission for the RAF, I can't take off wind is so strong (lol), I can't even turn the plane around on the airfield with full rudder.

I didn't create another copy of the game, I just added it to my existing 4.3

Any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by Injerin; Apr-02-2014 at 03:49.
    ANON6 - Tactical Group Play | CLOD - DCS SERIES - STAR CITIZEN - ARMA3 | www.anon6.com[/CENTER]

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Injerin View Post
    Hello fellas,

I decided to download the 2 campaigns and am having a bit of trouble. Followed all instructions per word file with campaigns.

1.) I can't see the Axis REDUX campaign in the campaign select screen. I see and can play RAF REDUX campaign.

2.) 2nd mission for the RAF, I can't take off wind is so strong (lol), I can't even turn the plane around on the airfield with full rudder.

I didn't create another copy of the game, I just added it to my existing 4.3

Any help will be appreciated.
    Hi

For a couple of days there was a version up with some crazy wind speeds as I was playing with them to see what the smoke looked like. I realised suddenly this was linked for download and you must be one of the unlucky ones who grabbed it. Sorry! the current version has wind speeds in the light-strong (but not crazy) range so you should grab the updated versions here:

RAF http://www.mediafire.com/download/zh...ampaign_mb.zip
    AXIS http://www.mediafire.com/download/qc...ampaign_ma.zip

As to why you had success getting Malta RAF to show, but not Malta Axis, I am not sure. Can you post a screen grab of the campaign menu screen? And then a cut and paste of your campaign.ini text file.

As long as you follow the standard process for adding new user campaigns, you should be fine? Hard to know if you missed a step but the most common issue is that people don't adjust the campaign.ini file correctly

To show both campaigns it would need to look like this

campaign_gb
    campaign_de
    campaign_mb
    campaign_ma

[campaign_gb]
    folder campaign_gb
    title Cliffs Of Dover
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_de]
    folder campaign_de
    title Adler Angriff
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_mb]
    folder campaign_mb
    image Poster.bmp

[campaign_ma]
    folder campaign_ma
    title Battle for Malta Axis REDUX
    image Poster.bmp

H
    Last edited by heinkill; Apr-02-2014 at 12:46.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    484.9 KB

Recommended reading for Malta (used to prepare missions and briefing materials for these campaigns):

Fortress Malta: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fortress-Mal...s=malta+battle

Diary of a Spitfire pilot: http://www.amazon.com/The-Air-Battle.../dp/1844153312

Battle for Malta: http://www.amazon.com/Battle-Malta-G.../dp/0711029407

History of the RAN: http://www.amazon.com/The-Royal-Aust.../dp/0195555422

and for a rousing fictional account

Band of Eagles: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Band-Eagles-.../dp/0755325583

Cheers

H

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast