Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TrueSky update

Supporting Member 9./JG52_Meyer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    64.27 MB

Re: TrueSky update

And as ever we shall be high above looking for the Bluebottles against the cotton wool

Hals und Beinbruch
    Oberleutnant - Otto Meyer
    "Gelb Acht"
    9.Staffel / Jagdgeschwader 52
    (Karaya)

In memory of 9./JG52 Ziegler, Vermisse dich mein Freund

http://www.9jg52.com/

2. Likes 9./JG52_J-HAT, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Can't find fitting words for your work...

Thanks! You're awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

U absolutely LOVE TrueSky, but tell me is this still available to only betatesters so far & Outside of this forum it shouldn't be written about...yet?
    Win11 home x64, i7-7700 @ 3.60, Asus 3070 8gb, 16gm ram, Monitor Samsung 23' 1650x1080, Reverb G2, Nvidia driver 522.25

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    U absolutely LOVE TrueSky, but tell me is this still available to only betatesters so far & Outside of this forum it shouldn't be written about...yet?
    I don't understand your question. This is a public forum where you are seeing the updates posted by TF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    I don't understand your question. This is a public forum where you are seeing the updates posted by TF.
    Yes you have misunderstood.I saw a vid on FaceBook, that showed Wellingtons with lights and TruSky,BUT my issue was thet I mentioned TrueSky and how good it was oner at CloD in the GB's forum and was told that as this waspart of the VR beta , I shouldn't be talking about it yet.Today I am seeking clarification.It's no big deal but I didn't want to be speaking out of school...
    Win11 home x64, i7-7700 @ 3.60, Asus 3070 8gb, 16gm ram, Monitor Samsung 23' 1650x1080, Reverb G2, Nvidia driver 522.25

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    Yes you have misunderstood.I saw a vid on FaceBook, that showed Wellingtons with lights and TruSky,BUT my issue was thet I mentioned TrueSky and how good it was oner at CloD in the GB's forum and was told that as this waspart of the VR beta , I shouldn't be talking about it yet.Today I am seeking clarification.It's no big deal but I didn't want to be speaking out of school...
    Hi Blitzen,

The video you mention was one I posted earlier today as a spokesperson for Team Fusion Simulations. I had it vetted by the Team Fusion Team Leader, Buzzsaw, to get the OK to broadcast it over social media - including Facebook. The nav lights and landing lights were recently activated in a pre-beta “alpha” version which is still very much a work in progress.

We have asked the members of the very large beta team not to discuss the beta on public forums, just in the private beta forums to which you have access. If you make a video of the beta we ask that if you upload it to YouTube to please designate it as Unlisted. By all means please send me the link to it if you think it may be of interest to the community. I will review the video for content and ensure no artefacts crop up in it (ie pixelization, warping, jerkiness, etc etc). The beta version is very much a Work In Progress so we need to take care in what is released for public viewing.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask or send me a PM.

Thanks,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

8. Likes Bonditaria liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

No problem- it must have been your vid I saw this morning on a CloD FaceBook post ( and on YouTube,),so not here :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BB6Jpa_KSU. I just didn't want to write something about it or My appreciation of TrueSkythat might compromise the sim....or worse me!
    BTW - nice video!
    Last edited by Blitzen; Nov-15-2022 at 15:18.

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

If anyone remember some of us were running ActiveSkies in CFS2, to add real world weather while we fought. The weather system that you guys are planing will give new meaning to map rotations randomness.

We are in development on the TWC Dogfight Server getting ready for the new changes.
    1. 6 map rotation:
    -----variables: Weather Time Map

Hope to see more on this weekend. Last test went well with 20 pilots looking to up the number this Saturday @ 7pm GMT and, back on the campaign server for bomber operations same time Sunday 7pm GMT. Again, still looking for those willing to try and put and armada together. Our highest number has been 40 bombers in flight.

Anyways I will be posting operations to the Whimpy Squad for upcoming bomber run...

BlacKnight

PS chomping at the bit to get the new visuals.

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Supporting Member 9./JG52_J-HAT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    266.37 MB

Nice! Looking very good.
    Pixelation for distant clouds seems to have been ellminated (hope it isn’t just due to picture resolution).
    i7 13700KF @5.3 Ghz | RTX 4090 526.86 1440p | 32 Gb RAM 6000 | Win10 64 bit | TrackIR 5 | VKB Gunfighter III | MFG Crosswind V2 | Warthog Throttle | Reverb G2 100% SteamVR SS

13. Likes Rostic, Riksen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

That is almost better than reality.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

15. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12