Thread: Location of Flight manuals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Location of Flight manuals

Can anyone tell me where to find Pilots Notes, flight manuals, operating procedure, etc. documents for the new airplanes and variants in the new Tobruk add-in? I must have missed the announcement.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    465.46 MB

Re: Location of Flight manuals

All I know about are the Flash Cards which are in the EXTRA'S Section of the game. Congrat's on buying the new game.

I7 12700K @ 4.8Ghz|RTX 3080Ti|32GB DDR4|1TB NvMe l LG OLED 48”TV|1440P @120Hz|VKB STECS l VKB Gunfighter III/100mm extension l MFG V3 Pedals l Falcon Gear Quadrant l TIR 5 l Cloud X Headphone|Widows 11, C:\Program Files (x86)Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz|20Mbs dl, 2Mbs ul

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Little Bill View Post
    All I know about are the Flash Cards which are in the EXTRA'S Section of the game. Congrat's on buying the new game.
    Thanks... I found the flash cards but was really looking for something more authoritative, especially Pilots Notes.
    I'll keep searching the 'net...
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Those are normally on the glove compartment.

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Baffin View Post
    Thanks... I found the flash cards but was really looking for something more authoritative, especially Pilots Notes.
    I'll keep searching the 'net...
    Any plane in particular?
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Spitfire MKV for now. I have one, but it's quite abbreviated with minimum procedures. It'll turn up...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Baffin View Post
    Spitfire MKV for now. I have one, but it's quite abbreviated with minimum procedures. It'll turn up...
    There you go, Spitfire MkV
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Noofy View Post
    There you go, Spitfire MkV
    Always helpful! I really appreciate the PDF version.
    Thanks Noof.
    Last edited by Baffin; Dec-23-2020 at 14:09.

10. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Noofy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    227.55 MB

Whilst we're on the subject of the manuals/flashcards,I just want to extend my sincere thanks to ATAG_Noofy and his manual creation group for his/their sterling work on these superb manuals......you have really put together some very fine work here,they area credit to you,thank you,bloody good show and Bravo Sir

PS Merry Christmas ATAG btw

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Plt Off JRB Meaker View Post
    Whilst we're on the subject of the manuals/flashcards,I just want to extend my sincere thanks to ATAG_Noofy and his manual creation group for his/their sterling work on these superb manuals......you have really put together some very fine work here,they area credit to you,thank you,bloody good show and Bravo Sir

PS Merry Christmas ATAG btw
    Lol, it’s not "my" group. Under the supervision of ATAG_Pattle, with my colleagues we put many hours of hard work, but also lots of fun, to put together, fly test, and translate these flashcards. On behalf of my colleagues, we are glad that some of you find them useful

Merry Christmas to you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Thanks for you wrap Meaker. From first meeting to last was about 17 months of Friday/Sat morning meetings, where some of the guys were on until midnight 1am and Aussies were 6am Saturday morning starters.

Personally I have not viewed a full stop the same, and quite frankly try not to look at the buggers, as they are DerDa's evil bloody minions.

One of our meetings devoted to their identification, and placement validity or not. I kid you not.

The team went above and beyond and the amount of people who have positively commented on them is really great to see.