Thread: Hello Everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello Everyone!

Hello everybody, I am new here love what you guys have done and the information available. I have been into flight sims for quite some time but never played with other players. I've mostly been playing IL 2 GB but just recently got back into IL 2 Cliffs of Dover with the new DLC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forum, Cypher!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

welcome Cypher
    Don't let Grudges fester and poison your future happiness......get your revenge as quickly as possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Welcome Cypher.

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    536.62 MB

Hi there Cypher. Welcome aboard! Hope to see you online in the near future.
    All the best,
    Bubba
    ATAG_Bubba

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Hello everybody, I am new here love what you guys have done and the information available. I have been into flight sims for quite some time but never played with other players. I've mostly been playing IL 2 GB but just recently got back into IL 2 Cliffs of Dover with the new DLC.
    Hey, Cypher....just found your post! Welcome to the ATAG Forum and Servers. It's great to have you here! It's great to hear that you are enjoing this wonderful sim of ours. TFS have truly done a marvellous...if not miraculous job....if bringing it to its present state. And the work goes on!

One thing about Cliffs that may be a pleasent surprise to you is that we have a pretty awesome Community built around it. People are very friendly and supportive here so if you have any problems or questions regarding the sim ask away on this Forum and somebody will answer your questions. I do hope you will download Team Speak (the free software that we all use to chat (and laugh) on line whilst coperating in missions. You can find info about it here:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...read.php?t=732

If you would like to have a quiet 'chat' about the servers and all things Cliffs, before diving in head first to the Community...I'm your man! Drop me a line in this thread and we can sort out a time. We can then go on a quiet part of the server and see what's what! In the meantime, good luck with your setting up and hope to see you on line with us soon. Salute!

7. Likes DerDa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Hi Ya' Cypher!!
    A big welcome to you from here on the previously frozen prairie just across the line to the north in Alberta.
    Join us on ATAG teamspeak some afternoon when you've time.
    Mirth and merriment guaranteed.
    Intel Core i7 9700k (8-core), 12MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.6 GHz. 16GB DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz Dual Channel HyperX
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X. 512GB M.2 PCle NVMe SSD (Boot)
    Alienware 850 Watt power supply liquid cooled. Alienware 34in Curved WQHD 3440 x 1440 @ 120Hz. G-SYNC. DP 1.2 mode.
    Thrustmaster 1600, Saitek rudder pedals.

9. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Welcome to CLoD Cypher . Great to see yet another new enthusiast joining our ranks . I hope you get as much fun and enjoyment from this as we all do .

If you have any problems , don't hesitate to ask for assistance ok . Have fun !

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

11. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post