Thread: Bitchute question

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Bitchute question

Does anyone know of a tutorial showing you how to delete a Bitchute video?

Edit....Five minutes after post I found out how to do it
    Last edited by IIJG27Rich; Sep-05-2020 at 07:30.

2. Likes ATAG_yotheguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Re: Bitchute question

Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post
    Does anyone know of a tutorial showing you how to delete a Bitchute video?

Wow. Five minutes. That’s faster than finding out what a "Bitchute video" is...

What is it?
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    78.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Noofy View Post
    Wow. Five minutes. That’s faster than finding out what a "Bitchute video" is...

What is it?
    Opening paragraph on Wikipedia:

BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material.[notes 1][notes 2] The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube,[14] and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetized") have migrated to BitChute.[2]
    That sounds pretty dramatic and I guess is fundamentally true, but it's hardly a surprise. Even many benign content creators are getting fed up of YouTube's draconian policies and ham-fisted automated policing of alleged "harmful content" and copyright trolling.

Update: That said, a quick browse on the front page there and many of the videos titles relate to very right-wing talking points and dog whistles, so yeah.
    Last edited by Pans; Sep-05-2020 at 11:56. Reason: Clarifications

5. Likes ATAG_yotheguy, IIJG27Rich liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Pans View Post

That sounds pretty dramatic and I guess is fundamentally true, but it's hardly a surprise. Even many benign content creators are getting fed up of YouTube's draconian policies and ham-fisted automated policing of alleged "harmful content" and copyright trolling.

Update: That said, a quick browse on the front page there and many of the videos titles relate to very right-wing talking points and dog whistles, so yeah.
    Never heard of it prior. One learns every day...
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    139.65 MB

Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post
    I do all my best edit's after I post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

I just wanted to put some newsreel footage of 109F4s and Spitfire Mk Vs up but youtube took it down in less than an hour.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QkFizCVHiMje/
    Last edited by IIJG27Rich; Sep-07-2020 at 00:45.

9. Likes Pans liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Pans View Post

It's all how they wrap the package
    They could have opened the introduction with:
    "BitChute is a video hosting service known less stringent rules and more freedom in the type of video content than comparable providers"
    and Wikipedia claiming to be an unbiased source, one would expect the criticisms to be a separate note
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"