Thread: Team Fusion (small) update - April 5th 2014 - Preparing hotfix for release

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Team Fusion (small) update - April 5th 2014 - Preparing hotfix for release

Seriously just a small update.

Last-week we released a small hotfix patch but sadly within hours of it going live a few issues came to light and the patch was removed. Currently members of the team are looking over the new version and doing as much testing as we can to make sure there aren't any similar issues leading to game crashes, freezes and some features not working.

We personally want to get this out as soon as we can, but after the last release we really are looking into as many areas as possiblejust to make sure we nail all the required features that needed a Hotfix after patch v4.3. We hope it will be soon, so keep an eye out for further news...but don't expect it just yet!

Hopefully to appease those of you who follow the updates, here's a small video made using the newly optimised Flak effects in v4.3, just so you can get a flavour of what a sky can look like now without stutters and freezes!

50+ 88mm Flak vs 12 Blenheims

https://vimeo.com/91091447

Cheers, YF
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Team Fusion (small) update - April 5th 2014 - Preparing hotfix for release

Shivers-

Thank you MP!

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks for the info and the movie, MP!

I already see it coming: it won't be a TF 4.3x but a TF 4.x patch.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks for the update and the video Mystic, very nicely done - great choice of music as well!
    Don B

EVGA X79 Dark MB | Intel I-7 4820K@4.50 ghz | Corsair H100i Cooling System | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Mhz ram | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW|2 ea Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB SSD's |NZXT Phantom 820 Case | TM Warthog w/ 7.5cm Ext by Sajah|MFG Crosswinds Pedals|Oculus Rift|Windows 10 64 Bit |

Manual Creation Group Sandy1942's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Excellent video! Flight in eternity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    163.3 KB

Outstanding job MP, just the quality level you've got us used to after so many years, mate

What a contrast, such a moving sunset vs flak lethality!

Just a constructive critic, not about flak but burning fire on hit planes: I am not aware whether TF have it scheduled out in a coming future, but I miss impact fires illuminating a bit more burning planes when hit by flak. A fire in such a slightly lighted scene should, IMHO, be more visible than it shows in your video.

This kind of detail has me amazed on BoS when a burning plane lights up the ground its going to crash into less than a second before impact

As said before, superb video MysticPuma.

AA_Engadin
    Reality is everything that happens when you run out of battery. But it also can be an alteration of the perception due to a forced lack of alcohol, though. Should both coincide in time, a plan B is compulsory to overcome a deadly overdose of reality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

Great as always, Neil!

Cheers!

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

That's one of your best for me MP.

Septic.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

That was an awesome video.
    Thanks a lot for that.
    Watched it twice in a row.
    Awesome!!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

THAT, was beautiful. Amazing work.
    -=71st_AH_Bowsewr=- OU College of Medicine 2015
    http://www.youtube.com/user/bowsewr
    http://www.twitch.tv/bowsewr

CPU: i5 3570k RAM: 16gb ram Video Card: MIS gtx760. Water Cooling: Corsair H80
    Joystick: Thrustmaster T-16000 Throttle: X-52 Throttle Body Pedals: CH PRO Pedals Tracking: Track IR5 Gamepad Logitech G13

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

So DO NOT install the 4.3 patch????????????
    I am sooo confused.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Noooooo. I said the hotfix AFTER v4.3 which we released last-week and we then pulled.

We are working on a new hotfix......patch v4.3 is the most recent version you should have installed.......it's very safe!

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"