Thread: COD Profile requested for the TM Warthog

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.90 MB

COD Profile requested for the TM Warthog

Hello
    Just getting COD and would like to use my TM WH for the game and was wondering if anyone had a simple/medium profile for the WH to use as I learn the game.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: COD Profile requested for the TM Warthog

Hi Sobe and welcome to the forum!

I have a TM Warthog and have found it's great for Cliffs of Dover. I used to have several TARGET profiles, but I don't use TARGET anymore. I just program my WH axis, buttons, and switches directly into the game joystick setup GUI. I do a "Save As" to a separate hard drive which is great if, for any reason, your game is reinstalled and you don't wish to do the joystick assignments all over again.

You don't mention what aircraft you intend to fly. You'll find that the different aircraft controls are modelled very closely to their real life counterparts. As a result there are really no universal control assignments because so many operations differ from one aircraft to another, just as they did in the real aircraft.

There are forum members here using the TM Warthog and it's TARGET software. Hopefully they'll see this post and and help you with setting up a profile for your chosen plane.

Good luck!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi Sobe I have the warthog as well and I do the same as Snapper, it's a little clunky but CloD recognises all the buttons and takes the switches as button presses too you just have to remember to put the switch back once you've activated it or it acts like you have the Button held down. Hope this helps I'm afraid I've never used the Target software so can't help you with that.
    Franky

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Hi sobe, welcome to the forum.

I also don't use Target anymore. I sacked it after suspecting it might have been the cause of some Launcher crashes, perhaps unfairly on reflection.

I used to use it for the odd macro and curves and it was useful to provide zoom on key-press but thanks to Team Fusion, that's in the game now.

Have fun with your kit!

Septic.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    53.93 MB

Hi Sobe,
    I have a Warthog and I do use the Target Script software.

My reason for using the script is for custom setup that can't be provided using DX buttons within the sim setup.

Different strokes.

Cheers,
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had,
    but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"
    - Leonard Nimoy

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.90 MB

ATAG CATSEYE

I intend to fly the spitfire so if you have a target profile for the spite, I would appreciate your sharing it.
    Thanks