Thread: Salutations, fellow CoD mod users.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Salutations, fellow CoD mod users.

Firstly a huge thankyou to Team Fusion for their work on modding CoD to the excellent state it is now in and the ATAG boys for providing a place to use it. S!

My question is in regard to the Malta mod and if there are any plans to offer it for MP use. I've searched high and low for info on this and have found nothing. Is it going to remain SP only?

TIA for any answers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Salutations, fellow CoD mod users.

There're rumors about the 5.0 TF Mod and the Med Theatre, just rumors BTW
    Regia Aeronautica
    Luftwaffe > Weiß 7
    Regia Aeronautica >
    R.A.F. >

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I think it is safe to say that the Malta mod of heinkill will remain a SP addition to CloD.

In the same time it is safe to say that Team Fusion is working on a new theatre of war that they are planning to introduce for TF 5.0. If (and nobody knows except for TF members) Team Fusion will add Malta/the Mediterranean in TF 5.0 they will surely build a new map from scratch.

In either way: Interesting times ahead!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks for the info guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I'm hosting some multiplayer Malta missions, loosely based on Heinkill's single player campaign with the occasional mission in North Africa. I am recruiting now but admission is limited and by try-out only to see if players fit in with our existing small group of old guys at the Old Fokkers Squadron. Due to our small sized squadron we are playing this scenario as us (the RAF) against all AI opposition (Italian and German). All AI opponents may not be everyone's 'cup of tea' but there's already plenty of player vs player servers already in existence.

I build all our missions and they are historically 'based' but not so much as to be boring or hard to find the enemy. We fly with labels and exterior views on, but full real everything else. For more info and to apply go here and have a look around: http://oldfokkers.myfunforum.org/

Check the WW2 Theaters topic for more info. If interested, PM me there after registering and we'll give you a check out. Again, may not be what everyone is looking for, but we always have fun in a dogfight environment with coop style play.

Requirements: Team Fusion's latest version, Teamspeak 3 with push to talk (or no background distractions from your open mic), English speaking, ability to get along with other pilots with limited experience in Cliffs of Dover.
    Last edited by Winston; May-02-2014 at 23:57.
    Gigabyte Sniper X58 m/b w/built in Soundblaster X-Fi | intel i7 980x @ 4.2GHz aircooled | 24GB Corsair Vengeance triple channel RAM | 2x EVGA 680GTX's in SLI 2x WD 480GB Velociraptor's in Raid 0 | Corsair 850W power | Windows 7 64bit | Saitek X-52 Pro | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | 2x Saitek Throttle Quadrants CH-FlightStick | Thrustmaster MFD's | TrackIR 5 | Earforce X-12 Headset