Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1125

Thread: Team Fusion Patches/Installers and details all in the first post of this thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Team Fusion Patches/Installers and details all in the first post of this thread

Hi and welcome!

Short question: Did you start the game after this "installation"? You can read the games version number in the right bottom corner of the main-menu screen (written in red). If it says 3.0 there, everything went alright!

(Don`t forget to clear the cache before starting the game tough!)

Cheers!
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Re: Team Fusion Patches/Installers and details all in the first post of this thread

You may need to add exceptions to you antivirus too, so make the Steam folder and all the other folders that relate to it exceptions in you AV program. Also install the Mod by right-clicking it and choosing run as Administrator? Just a few thoughts?
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

thanks for reply, let me detail the procedure i followed;

i downloaded game via steam. i didn't attempt to start to game because i use windows 8 64-bit system. i read on steam comments that it only works on win8 with this patches.

i downloaded first three patches ( 3.0 , 3.01 , 4, other one is still in queue of torrent )

i attempted to install 3.0 (it came without zip, it was already extracted)

nothing happened, i tried some other things, folder names that i put patches before download, running as adminstrator etc.

i downloaded some fixes from 1c forums, game worked with version 1.11.20362 (or something like that, the most current version steam has to offer)

patches still don't install themselves. they ask me the path i want to install ( " e:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\ " by default )
    however installation progress bar just appears for a blink of an eye, then it says "installation finished, remember to copy your ini files....."

so... am i to put patch files into some spesific folder location for them to work? or i need to do some clearence on "my documents" folders? or am i to download something from scratch? (reminding you i just followed the things i saw on video tutorial on thread "new pilot" of this forum)

thanks again for your attention.
    Last edited by ardaunal1; Oct-24-2014 at 10:23.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ardaunal1 View Post
    thanks for reply, let me detail the procedure i followed;

i downloaded game via steam. i didn't attempt to start to game because i use windows 8 64-bit system. i read on steam comments that it only works on win8 with this patches.

i downloaded first three patches ( 3.0 , 3.01 , 4, other one is still in queue of torrent )

i attempted to install 3.0 (it came without zip, it was already extracted)

nothing happened, i tried some other things, folder names that i put patches before download, running as adminstrator etc.

i downloaded some fixes from 1c forums, game worked with version 1.11.20362 (or something like that, the most current version steam has to offer)

patches still don't install themselves. they ask me the path i want to install ( " e:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\ " by default )
    however installation progress bar just appears for a blink of an eye, then it says "installation finished, remember to copy your ini files....."

so... am i to put patch files into some spesific folder location for them to work? or i need to do some clearence on "my documents" folders? or am i to download something from scratch? (reminding you i just followed the things i saw on video tutorial on thread "new pilot" of this forum)

thanks again for your attention.
    Sorry to bother you again... but did you actually start up the game AFTER "installation finished, remember to copy your ini files....." came?
    MSI GAMING G65 // i7 4770k @ 4.2GHZ // ASUS GTX 780 CUll // 8GB RAM (@1600mhz) // Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Version
    Thrustmaster T16000 + Saitek x52 Throttle // Saitek Throttle Quadrant // MFG Crosswind Pedals // Track IR 5

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yes, but launcher still won't work, but 1c forum fix still opens the game, i did a free flight just to feel that nostalghia... (still 1.11.20362 version)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hm, then I recommend redownloading TF 3.0. To me it looks like the download might have been interrupted or something. The TF 3.0-file should be 389MB.

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Continu0 View Post
    Hm, then I recommend redownloading TF 3.0. To me it looks like the download might have been interrupted or something. The TF 3.0-file should be 389MB.
    i tried it today. the zip i downloaded is just same as the one i downloaded from torrent, it doesn't install at all. progressing bar still doesn't progress hehe. Even vanilla game feels nice, i hope i can find a solution here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

First of all, why dont you try to bring up to MOD 4.0 by one single file: http://teamfusion.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/ Its the last link

Second, just in case, i leave here the links of a personnal backup ive made from all patches.

Good luck

Personnal backup ive made from patches:

Mod 3.0
    3.01 Mini patch

Parte 1 da MOD 4.0
    Parte 2 da MOD 4.0

Patch 4.3

4.312 hotfix

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hm.... not good it doesn`t work :-(

A question: Do you have steam intalled on your E-drive? Because you said the installer chooses the "e-drive" by default. Could the path be wrong?

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

thanks Lolsav for the links, , will try them asap my work lets me to do so.

and Continu0, yes i use E drive; "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover" is my path, i tried to correct path but it still doesn't progress at all. maybe it is a win8 thing? (compatabilities doesn't work either with installer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

If its patch 3.0 (but i alredy stated you should go for the version that includes 3.0 and 4.0) you hardly notice it has installed, because it was so small. Have you alredy launched the game after the apparent failed instalation? If not, look on the bottom right of the main menu screen, it states what version the game is running.

Good luck.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

yes i have tried and still the vanilla version. i will download and try the version you sent in a couple of days, i will let you guys know the result. thank you.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ardaunal1 View Post
    yes i have tried and still the vanilla version. i will download and try the version you sent in a couple of days, i will let you guys know the result. thank you.
    it certainly does nothing. I can run the mod installer, but it does not proceed into install phase (it skips it in miliseconds and says it is done, in game, version still vanilla). My windows version is not 8.1, i don't have a "compatability mode: win8" option (only win 7) to run the installer, or even the game (i fixed it, maybe it is the issue?). i am using a windows 8 ultimate 64-bit system without any kind of firewall (even closed the windows firewall just to be sure.) it just doesn't do anything. i won't certainly reinstall the game, i have a tight schedule and using my computer actively. So, what now? Universe hate me, is that all?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.32 MB

ardauna1 i just went on original thread of 3.0 version and i found out that some guys couldnt install the patch because of the regional settings of their keyboard. Is your keyboard set on english, under windows regional settings? IF not, try to change it to english just for the purpose of installing the patch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Also some problems are known to be caused by anti-virus programms. So you might want to try to switch off your anti-virus for the time of the installation...! In some cases the anti-virus programm even had to be uninstalled...!

www.jagdgeschwader4.de

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738