Dear BOBC...

My first thoughts are...If your buddy needs a video that specific to be encouraged to fly CLOD then its a tall order...He has youtube, right?...He's going to see vids, if he searches CLOD, with different lighting, resolution, skins etc...He needs to search for himself to find what he wants if he wants it...Put it this way...If you do find a vid that satisfies all those criteria and he likes it the moment its finished he's going to be looking for the next video and so on so at some point he's going to be finding vids that are more diverse anyway...I'd send him the link to a couple vids including one that is in real time sat in the cockpit and let him do the rest of the work...

Good look in your search...but my guess is if he's that fussy then he won't be entertained for too long...

The vids you got in the top 10 are some of the best CLOD vids you will find if not the best...I like those vids...but I much prefer sitting in the cockpit in real time with no editing, not having to listen to somebody else's record collection and comms so you can hear the banter and the action called out as it happens...That is what would hook me...