Thread: Rochester airfield England

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Rochester airfield England

I there anything that can be done to stop aircraft blowing up on spawn-in at Rochester?
    I had thought this problem had been fixed as I did manage to spawn and fly on my own
    a few times, but when I tried the same with squad mates, boom! Rather a shame to deny
    the use of this airfield.
    Also, it would be good if we could have Spit Mk1a aircraft available at Rochester as well as
    the Hurr rot prop. Is there any chance that ATAG could oblige regarding this request?
    Thank you in anticipation.

Happy landings,

Talisman

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: Rochester airfield England

Hi Talisman,

Thanks, we will look into it.
    Mission building requires some trial and error approach and many times some problems are not found on the tests. It is reports like this that helps us identify issues with the current map.

ATAG_Colander.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I reported this 2 or 3 weeks ago, you spawn on top of each other, right at the begining on run way , till its fixed we just let 1 at a time spawn an get up,an call out when clear :uhoh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    191.25 MB

Sounds like the mission builder needs to tick the 'spawn parked' checkbox for the base.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    457.02 MB

I've spent about 10 hours on this issue back when it was 1st reported. Yes, Salmo, the parked plane option has always been ticked. I've tried anything from creating my own spawn points, to my my own runway, to covering up all the existing points with objects. (all 3 of those is what I have to do at some other airfields) But this airfield it won't work at for w/e reason.

The devs need to fix it.

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself". - Archibald Macleish