Thread: can't log in to bug tracker

Supporting Member 2./JG54 Chumleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

can't log in to bug tracker

I couldn't log in to the bugtracker guidlines so I'll post the errors I found here.

Untitled.jpg

In the background is a burning E4N derated that was on fire when i spawned in. The E4 that i spawned into next is in the foreground. A ghost of its canopy was floating to the left when I took the screenshot. The E4N DR had not been hit and there weren't any enemy ACs in the vicinity.

This occurred on the Hellsfire Corner map at Caffiers. Prior to these two anomalies both I and Maple experienced a total inability to prevent our planes from spinning in circles at low rpms and prop pitch despite full opposite rudder and brakes. This happened to me 3 times - twice at Samer. There's no need to ask me about wind direction and taxiing procedures. I've done enough to know the difference i.e. 150 landings since the stats were last zeroed. The aircraft was uncontrollable. In my case i couldn't get it to go right. In Maples case, I believe he reported he couldn't make it go left.

One other question while I'm here: Was the ammunition available to the 109 been altered in any way in the 4.312 patch or since then? I don't recall reading anything about any changes in the release notes but I, among others, suspect some changes may have been made.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Re: can't log in to bug tracker

Hi Chumleigh,

Quote Originally Posted by 4./JG26_Chumleigh View Post
    I couldn't log in to the bugtracker guidlines so I'll post the errors I found here.
    Why not? Forgot password? Some error? Let me know, I'll fix it.

Cheers,
    Artist

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I went through the 'read this first' sticky and it didn't work - pretty sure i used the correct password. I guess I should have just posted directly into the thread. Anyway, would you like me to re-post the errors there?

Confirmed - it won't take my username and password.
    Needless to say, the reason for my post is not to report a log-in problem. It's the airfield errors and ammo question that are my main concern.
    Last edited by 2./JG54 Chumleigh; May-17-2014 at 14:28.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Hi Chumleigh,

Confirmed - it won't take my username and password.
    Uups, obviously we did not make that clear enough: The bugtracker has its own registration (top right corner on the login screen), so atag username and password are not known there...

Needless to say, the reason for my post is not to report a log-in problem. It's the airfield errors and ammo question that are my main concern.
    Sure, naturally, but as maintainer of the bugtracker, it's my job to take care of this kind of problems/misunderstandings.

Anyway, would you like me to re-post the errors there?
    Yes please!

Cheers,
    Artist

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    Uups, obviously we did not make that clear enough: The bugtracker has its own registration (top right corner on the login screen), so atag username and password are not known there...
    so how do I log in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Hi Chumleigh,

well, on the login page of the bugtracker, you click the "register" in the upper right corner, supply a username, password, and email-address in the registration form. You'll then receive a confirmation email in which you click on the confirmation link provided within. After that you can login with the username and password you initially provided.

Cheers,
    Artist

PS: Please check that cookies are enabled in the browser you use.