Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loadouts tool

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    7.49 MB

Re: Loadouts tool

This program doesn't work for me. I have the path "C:\Users\Andrei\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" without "- MOD". Please help.
    Last edited by Vasilich; Mar-14-2020 at 05:28.
    QuadCore Intel Core i5-7600/Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming 5/16gb DDR4/GeForce GTX 1080/Win10x64/1920х1080/TrackIR v5/Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    754 Bytes

Hi,

does anyone know if there is an update for this tool which works with the current "Blitz" version of the game?

3. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    812.8 KB

Will be great if it's possible to update this too also for DWT version...

5. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilich View Post
    This program doesn't work for me. I have the path "C:\Users\Andrei\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover" without "- MOD". Please help.
    If is "RAF Loadout.exe", since this author is MIA, do this:

Create a folder

...Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD

Drop there a copy (from Blitz folder) of your actual User.ini file .

Create your belts, now are able to save in the same ( - MOD) folder.

Copy for Blitz folder.

...Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover

7. Likes farley liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    21.76 MB

Before the Tobruk update (not needed to try since) the RAF update tool worked fine for me without making that directory. However the v22 loadout tool that could also do the LW planes did only expect the -MOD directory, so your method was necessary for that, in fact wont start without it.
    Started trying to write my own many months ago but when tobruk was getting closer around new year I stopped - been hard to find time since.

9. Likes Dauntless liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.09 MB

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Would be great if TFS just added a working version for Blitz/Tobruk as part of the GUI..... for Single Player too?
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

12. Likes 9./JG52_J-HAT, Dauntless, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    Would be great if TFS just added a working version for Blitz/Tobruk as part of the GUI..... for Single Player too?
    In the GUI is not viable - see Lutier remarks (complains) in Banana's. CloD GUI is what is, use as is.

But a compromise - easy to do, is add a shortcut in the main menu for the external Loadout Tool, like for Flashcard's.
    Last edited by 1lokos; May-31-2021 at 11:21.

14. Likes Mysticpuma, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    In the GUI is not viable - see Lutier remarks (complains) in Banana's. CloD GUI is what is, use as is.

But a compromise - easy to do, is add a shortcut in the main menu for the external Loadout Tool, like for Flashcard's.
    Is there like a guideline for "new" (me) pilots on how to use this tool like in 2021?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    330.81 MB

2 questions:

1. Does this awesome loadout tool by Gix work in SINGLE PLAYER too or just multi?

2. Same for the excellent RAF loadout manager utility by StiC:
    single player or just multi?

EDIT: When I say single player — I really mean SINGLE MISSIONS and CAMPAIGN (not QUICK). I read somewhere that loadouts for single and campaign missions can ONLY be changed in the FMB. Is that still the case? If so, are there any tutorials about how to do so?

Really wish someone here or at TFS could create an updated loadout tool for all the added planes in the Tobruk expansion of this game in BOTH SP and MP — when I see the useless “firecracker” practice / observer ammo in the default loadouts of Blitz, I’m just like ….why?
    Last edited by WWIIBuff65; Jul-24-2021 at 14:55. Reason: Clarify question

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by WWIIBuff65 View Post

1. Does this awesome loadout tool by Gix work in SINGLE PLAYER

EDIT: When I say single player — I really mean SINGLE MISSIONS and CAMPAIGN (not QUICK).
    No, these kind of missions reads the loadout that was set in mission files by mission maker - what make sense, not the loadout in User.ini, these prevails only for MP.

These external tools (Loadout Tools, Gix...) are just for make more easy to set than the convoluted CloD GUI, that have parts that work and parts that don't work.

If you want change loadout for Single and Campaign missions need edit these files with FMB or - what can involve less work; edit the files manually with text editor. eg. Notepad++ or even Windows Notepad.

18. Likes WWIIBuff65 liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    330.81 MB

Bummer. Thanks for the update on this. Sounds like the buggy GUI will always prevent SP elements of Blitz from being truly dynamic and moddable. Oh well. TFS has done a damn good job, considering — but I guess there are limits.

I don’t understand code at all, but editing the mission files in Notepad to tweak the loadouts for offline gameplay might be something I could take a crack at. If anyone could point me in the general direction or leave examples of what would need to be changed (i.e. copy / pasted from the user.ini file?) I’d appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Something that may help you. Download and install ExamDiff ( a free program used to compare text files ) then, making previously a backup of the original file, you can compare the original and modified ones to understand what is modified and what you need to alter.

You can find it here: https://www.prestosoft.com/edp_examdiff.asp

If you fear for some motives to download it from the website above here you'll find the link to download the ExamDiff.exe file directly from my MEGA account: https://mega.nz/file/P0wQRKZJ#88EODK...zvdYdJwYnXNYUI
    Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; Jul-25-2021 at 07:53.
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

21. Likes WWIIBuff65 liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    330.81 MB

Thanks for the info & links — this is a great place to start!

23. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    330.81 MB

Well I've managed to successfully change loadouts in the FMB for offline campaign and single missions.

One question about the German MG ammo: I previously made several loadouts using Gix's Loadout utility for the Bf 109 / 110 with the SmK-Hart ammo, but that ammo type is not listed as available in the FMB or MP loadout screens. Why is that? If I use this loadout, will the game not recognize it (leave it blank), or will it simply default to the regular SmK AP ammo?

I've seen several loadout setting tutorial videos like this one on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaM5jFf5omo

...but I cannot find the SmK Hart AP ammo anywhere in game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

SmK Hart have been removed by TFS because, they said, it was exactly the same of the standard SmK ( In game ). Basically just a place holder if I have understood it correctly.
    Don't use the SmK Hart in the FMB loadout you could maybe get the risk of causing mission crashes or malfunctions.
    Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; Jul-30-2021 at 13:19.
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

26. Likes WWIIBuff65 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123