Thread: AeroCinema

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

AeroCinema

Hi everyone.

I would like to introduce to my fellow ATAG members and visitors a website that I really highly recommend. If you ever wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouths this is where to go. AeroCinema looks like its been completely redone and now up and running.

This is the site that will have interviews from many that were there. I recently watched a three part series on Adolf Galland. In part three he himself goes into great detail of what happened to Douglas Bader and his replacement legs. Also the truth and all the circumstances behind Ernst Udet suicide.

Lucky me I have a Rouku and AeroCinema has an app that I added to my dashboard. And for now at least you are able to watch all the premium content for free. I did join and buy a membership right away but the app didn't require me to seek an authorization code as most have. I only suppose this is due to its brand new relaunch and they haven't got that far. But new material has already been added and they say there will be new material added weekly.

So for everyone that dreads searching youtube for bits and pieces of video worth anything only to end up disappointed you would be wise to consider bookmarking this website.

What a surprise!

Doc

Dutch

Re: AeroCinema

Nice! Thx mate.

Added to favourites.

Veteran Combat pilot MajorBorris's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: AeroCinema

Cool!
    ASUS Sabertooth MB--Intel 2600k@4.7--EVGA GTX580 3GB--Corasir 1200 watt psu--Corsair 16gb 1833--Corsair H70 cooler--Corsair 650d case--OCZ Vertex 3--Track IR5--CH Eclipse Yoke--CH Trottle Quadrant--CH MFP--CH Rudders