Thread: I'm permanently banned!!! HELP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I'm permanently banned!!! HELP!

Welcome everybody. Could anybody help me? Today, during mission I've lost all function on my keyboard! I suspect thank to unlucky hotkeys combination. So I got panic and nervously tasted all possible keys combination. Unfortunately without success. After restarting my PC I've tried to connect with ATAG TS3 server and I was shocked! I am permanently banned!!! The reason is I've forced to Push'n'Talk! I don't even know what does it means! If I really did something wrong so I did it coincidentaly! What should I do? I know I can play without TS but it isn't the same. After that all I feel myself as innocent.
    I'd be very grateful for any help.
    Greetings:
    Robert.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: I'm permanently banned!!! HELP!

No worries, Robert, I've reinstated your TeamSpeak status.

With all your keyboard troubles apparently the resulting noise was disrupting TeamSpeak communication amongst the Blue players. When you did not respond to their requests to use Push-to-Talk they asked an ATAG member to temporarily ban you so they could resume talking.

When you set up your TeamSpeak go to Settings/Setup Wizard and follow the instructions to setup a keyboard key or joystick button as a Push-to-Talk key/button. This prevents any background noise (music, TV, even your breathing or coughing) from transmitting through TeamSpeak.

Let me know here if you have any further problems on TeamSpeak.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you online soon!

Cheers,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

And...

Welcome to our forums

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Donnerschlag View Post
    Welcome everybody. Could anybody help me? Today, during mission I've lost all function on my keyboard! I suspect thank to unlucky hotkeys combination. So I got panic and nervously tasted all possible keys combination. Unfortunately without success. After restarting my PC I've tried to connect with ATAG TS3 server and I was shocked! I am permanently banned!!! The reason is I've forced to Push'n'Talk! I don't even know what does it means! If I really did something wrong so I did it coincidentaly! What should I do? I know I can play without TS but it isn't the same. After that all I feel myself as innocent.
    I'd be very grateful for any help.
    Greetings:
    Robert.
    Welcome Robert

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused you. The team was disrupted and unable to communicate with the absolute cacophony coming through from your microphone. After repeated efforts in asking you to turn off the noise with no response, we had no option but to have you removed.

See you on next time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Welcome to the community and forums Donnerschlag ....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It will save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve anyway..

Beginners Guide Link Here

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...Lew...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello guys! I want just to thank for your very nice and hopegull replies! I must admit I've tried to set my TS without P'n'T button but I realise I did something wrong. It doesn't work!
    Greetz to all of you guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Of course I want to apologise all of you for yesterday's situation. I've changed my settings hope this time succwssively!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Robert,

It's not so much the push to talk button that's the problem, but rather it seems there's something wrong with your microphone- we can't hear what you're saying and there's loads of noise coming through...

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hello trademe! It seems that you're right. I've changed my settings and now I can activate my microphone through the voice. But ONLY on ATAG TS server! I've tried to speak on ACG server and it still doesn't work.