Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Asia, NZ, AUS monthly gathering -any interest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Re: Asia, NZ, AUS monthly gathering -any interest?

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Ezzie View Post
    Good fun last night. Plenty of action near Le Havre. Still working out how to deal with Beaufighters - tough opponents.

FG28
    Unfortunately there seems to be not anti-tactics working against that damned " Flying-cheat " ( As I've lovely renamed it ), especially if flown by an expert pilot. Even 109s have difficulties against it sometimes.

I've tried everything at every altitude...that thing under every condition outturn, outclimb, outpower the Bf 110 C-4/N in a ridicolous way. That's a Me-262 not a Beau.

Your dive speed is slightly superior but that advantage is completely annulled by the fact that it can hit you from New York. ( 1 hit in my tail, tail off, 20mm cannons burst into him he flies normally )

Only two things working so far :

- Take him completely by surprise. Soon as he escapes your initial attack you are dead. No way to dogfight against it.

- Climb above 8000 meters. That's their max climb altitude ( but be careful to their 1km away lethal shoots destroying your plane even if they pass closeby )

More than one time I've left the server if there was a Beau around. Useless any attempt to having a dogfight against it. ( ...and this should be an aircraft who took only slaps in the face by the Bf 110s... )
    Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; Dec-08-2019 at 15:33.
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,019.37 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Erpr.Gr.210_Molders View Post
    Unfortunately there seems to be not anti-tactics working against that damned " Flying-cheat " ( As I've lovely renamed it ), especially if flown by an expert pilot. Even 109s have difficulties against it sometimes.

I've tried everything at every altitude...that thing under every condition outturn, outclimb, outpower the Bf 110 C-4/N in a ridicolous way. That's a Me-262 not a Beau.

Your dive speed is slightly superior but that advantage is completely annulled by the fact that it can hit you from New York. ( 1 hit in my tail, tail off, 20mm cannons burst into him he flies normally )

Only two things working so far :

- Take him completely by surprise. Soon as he escapes your initial attack you are dead. No way to dogfight against it.

- Climb above 8000 meters. That's their max climb altitude ( but be careful to their 1km away lethal shoots destroying your plane even if they pass closeby )

More than one time I've left the server if there was a Beau around. Useless any attempt to having a dogfight against it. ( ...and this should be an aircraft who took only slaps in the face by the Bf 110s... )
    Mölders,next time you hesitate to join the ATAG-server a Sunday morning just give us a shout we will then immediately leaving our Space Shuttles/Cheat-planes and jump into Blennies instead. Oh no wait, you observed that she could also do impossible maneuvers, damn it.
    Seems we need to choose unarmed Tiger Moths to make sure we do not feel like cheaters afterward?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kayo View Post
    Mölders,next time you hesitate to join the ATAG-server a Sunday morning just give us a shout we will then immediately leaving our Space Shuttles/Cheat-planes and jump into Blennies instead. Oh no wait, you observed that she could also do impossible maneuvers, damn it.
    Seems we need to choose unarmed Tiger Moths to make sure we do not feel like cheaters afterward?
    I'm sorry and I apologise if you have inteded it that way, it was absolutely not my intention to offend you nor anyone else with my comment. Please note that my comments are referred ONLY to the aircraft itself and not to any player, even vaguely.
    Last but not least, I can assure you, that the eventual problems that I may have ( or not ) with certain player/s it's not referred to any AUS pilot/s, of which I have big respect being all, IMHO, honorable and skilled virtual pilots.

Let me know anytime if you prefer that I will edit my reply above ( I mean deleting all the text in it ), but if so, I would like to gently request you if you can do the same with your, thanks.

My best regards to you and the AUS community and, again, my sincere apologies if I may have offended, unintentionally, you or anyone else with my statements in the previous reply!

Here there's a virtual beer that I would like to offer you, I hope you will enjoy it with me, mate!

Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; Dec-09-2019 at 11:39.
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,019.37 MB

No no, I am not from the other side of the globe, I am European as you are. We, the FG28, just meet with the guys from the other side on the globe sometimes on Sunday mornings and have nice little encounters like described by Ezzie. We fly more or less exclusively red and have a blast flying the Beaufighter sometimes despite often being shot down by not only 109s but also 110s (for example by Ezzie).
    I reacted on your statement concerning the Beaufighters exaggerated capability or maybe more about the 110s incapability if we add your previous posts in Cliffs.
    I do really not understand why you keep on complaining about it. Get the facts about speed, turn rates, weapon impact, etc., provide them to Team Fusion so they can fix the flight model for either the Beau or the 110 if there is anything to fix and it is done.
    But please do not talk about Flying-cheat or anything like this if you do not have facts.

I understand it is sometimes frustrating if it seems impossible to win a fight, believe me, we have these situations a lot on our side when this b... 109 zoom-climbs as if they have a small hidden rocket-booster under the belly, but we know, they might just be using their plane to its strength and we don't.
    And I have respect for guys like you and Ezzie who use an obviously in many aspects inferior aircraft but try to fight on their terms. We do that as well, nothing is more fun than hit a 110 with the single .303 of the Blennie and see it go down, but that maybe happens only in 1 of 10 encounters when the opponent has chosen the wrong tactics.

So stop complaining and improve your tactics, come get a Beau and experience her weak spots (I promise there are a lot).
    Soon the Beaus anyhow will be engaged more in strike missions than dogfights when we finally get these lovely bombs under the wings.

See you in the skies!

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

nothing is more fun than hit a 110 with the single .303 of the Blennie and see it go down, but that maybe happens only in 1 of 10 encounters when the opponent has chosen the wrong tactics.
    I was playing all the right tactics....but not necessarily in the right order.

eric and Andre.jpg
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

6. Likes Kayo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

We fly more or less exclusively red and have a blast flying the Beaufighter sometimes despite often being shot down by not only 109s but also 110s (for example by Ezzie).
    ... and by G50's
    Last edited by ATAG_Noofy; Dec-09-2019 at 16:37.
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

8. Likes Kayo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,019.37 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Noofy View Post
    ... and by G50's
    Yes, I hate these little bastards. My memory seems to wipe out these sad moments of humiliation.

10. Likes ATAG_Noofy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,019.37 MB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    I was playing all the right tactics....but not necessarily in the right order.

eric and Andre.jpg
    How could you possibly figure out I meant you???

Oh sh... I forgot. I deny everything!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234