Thread: New Vid, after patch.... LOVE it :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

New Vid, after patch.... LOVE it :)

Its getting there

ANON6 - Tactical Group Play | CLOD - DCS SERIES - STAR CITIZEN - ARMA3 | www.anon6.com[/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    163.3 KB

Re: New Vid, after patch.... LOVE it :)

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Injerin View Post
    Its getting there

Sorry, but I certainly have to disagree. Waaaay overmodelled!

AA_Engadin
    Reality is everything that happens when you run out of battery. But it also can be an alteration of the perception due to a forced lack of alcohol, though. Should both coincide in time, a plan B is compulsory to overcome a deadly overdose of reality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Excellent stuff Injerin

I've been waiting for the warthog profile and TrackIR support so had my first go in flight today...really enjoyed it but couldn't hit anything as yet...got to get used to it all but its awesome. Downloaded the AC manual and will read on my next train trip to the office... then I'll be dangerous, you just wait and see!

I noticed you had a different space ship than me ... do you get to fly a variant of ships you've actually bought only? ... I have bought just one craft, the explorer version of the 300 series and only had the option to fly the base version 300 in Arena Commander ... going to claim it has a peashooter gun and so not my fault I cant kill anything

Man this game really has the potential to be a ground breaker.

"...pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse, playing cricket is not."
    - Keith Miller, Australian Test Cricketer, Australian Rules Footballer and WW2 RAAF pilot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

It depends on which ship(s) you bought. I for example have an avenger, but since it's not in game yet, I'm stuck with the 300i as well. They try to match up the amount of money you spent to the ship you get in AC

I'm not going to bother playing until they get a proper keymapper in game, I messed around with xml files at the beginning to get my CH stuff to work but during a game update I lost the xml file so now I'm like meh. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Naz View Post
    Excellent stuff Injerin

I've been waiting for the warthog profile and TrackIR support so had my first go in flight today...really enjoyed it but couldn't hit anything as yet...got to get used to it all but its awesome. Downloaded the AC manual and will read on my next train trip to the office... then I'll be dangerous, you just wait and see!

I noticed you had a different space ship than me ... do you get to fly a variant of ships you've actually bought only? ... I have bought just one craft, the explorer version of the 300 series and only had the option to fly the base version 300 in Arena Commander ... going to claim it has a peashooter gun and so not my fault I cant kill anything

Man this game really has the potential to be a ground breaker.
    Yea I wrote my own Warthog profile, and have been using it for sometime, I added my rudder pedals to it, So I have everything the way I like it If you want to use my profile I can send it to ya and explain how to use it. I think the one they have now is very generic. Anyway i was flying the Hornet <--- my baby And yea it depends on what you have purchased Anyway hit me up when they get the private servers up... it will be a blast.

Oh I shut off my X-Y-Z axis's on Track IR made the experience so much better
    ANON6 - Tactical Group Play | CLOD - DCS SERIES - STAR CITIZEN - ARMA3 | www.anon6.com[/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    907.2 KB

Thanks man...I read (or maybe I dreamt it) that they were supposed to be adding control customization in a patch soon (?). I can wait until then, but if it turns out the ability to customise controls is a long way off, i 'll take you up on the profile offer mate. Need to get my pedals involved, using a hat switch for yaw is simply wierd.

I'll send you a pm if and when it becomes necessary!

"...pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse, playing cricket is not."
    - Keith Miller, Australian Test Cricketer, Australian Rules Footballer and WW2 RAAF pilot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

no prob man